Author Topic: Tria Adelphia  (Read 6681 times)

Offline NickBrat

Tria Adelphia
« on: August 04, 2008, 01:23:45 PM »
Just returned from 2 weeks in Arillas and once again stayed at the Tria Adelphia.

This was our 3rd visit and Phillip and his family made us feel very welcome as usual.

The accomadation is clean and well looked after, the food is 2nd to none and as a place to relax and unwind it cannot be beaten.

Phillip is more than helpful, he arranges taxis for people travelling independantly and goes out of his way to make sure your holiday is stress free. I think its the Gin and Tonics he makes that help as well.

All in all i have to say that this resort is the best and most relaxing place i have ever stayed.

I would also like to put in a mention for the Brouklis Tavern, it was my wife's 40th birthday and 11 of us descended on their establishment for a night of festivities. We had out our table mats and banners etc (you can imagine) An ice cream cake was bought for the occasion which the waiters put candles in, lights down, happy birthday and off we went, well fed and lubricated into the night.

Great staff, great food and a great time. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Offline Deb

Re: Tria Adelphia
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:54:04 PM »
Hi NickBrat

Just read your post.  We're staying there in September, so it's really nice to read nothing but positive things about this place.

We stayed at Nikos Apartments last year, and that was our first time in Arillas.  Always walked past the Tria Adelphia to and from the beach and always thought how nice they looked.

Really looking forward to going back.  I must admit I was a bit sceptical last year, having read the forum. I just couldn't imagine anywhere being that nice.  But it really is.  The next 6 weeks are going to go so slowly.

Once again thanks for the post.  Hope it's not too long before you get back to Arillas.

Debs

Offline NickBrat

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »
Debs

I genuinly wasn't joking, it is a wonderful place.

Do the Greek night that they have and the sunday night spit roast lamb, i can recommend both.

Say hi from Nick and jude and try to blag a gin and tonic, lol

Offline Deb

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 05:23:40 PM »
Hey NB

Thanks for that.  G&T is my tipple, so will go for that!!!

As for the spit roast lamb, positively had me drawling.  Now I really cannot wait.  Roast lamb and a large G&T, what more can a girl ask for?!

Debs

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 10:40:50 PM »
Nick
Must admit the tria is a fantastic place to stay, Philip and Helen Look after their guests well and yianni is always on hand to help out

The Grek Night is a good night We have done it twice this year once in May and again in July enjoyed it on both occasions

Deb
When you go in September give Philip and Helen our Love and tell them we will be back to see them next year

Offline Elaine L

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 03:38:38 PM »
Just reading all the good reviews of the Tria Adelphia - getting very excited now as we are staying there in just over a weeks time!  Wondered if anyone knows how many apartments the Tria Adelphia has so we can get an idea of the size. We are an extended family travelling together and have 3 apartments booked. Also the Air Con is it essential and roughly does anyone know cost? Looking forward to our first visit to Arillas....... 7 days!

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »
Elaine, we stayed with Anna (studios) in early July and agreed we would have air-con if the first night was too hot. But we never used it - we were just fine. Keep your mozzie guard up though. It's not night time - it's early evening while you eat lovely food and they eat you.

Tria is smaller than it sounds but a lovely place at the edge of Arillas. Like everywhere, it is still connected to everything. Philip and Helen are just as lovely as all of our Greek friends, and will look after you.

We had a wonderful evening there with forum friends Dave and Anne, JohntheRef and Dot there (pics on John's posts) and bet you will too. Enjoy!

Phil

Maggie

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 10:15:09 PM »
Elaine, They have 4 two bedroom apartments, and 5 studios. Also, there are some new apartments, which they rent privately. I'm guessing you may be in the apartments? You will love it. The rooms are quite big, and the pool there is fab! (I think it is the biggest pool in arillas). The food is great, and so are Philip and Eleni, who run it all.
 Air con is available if you need it, and it costs 5 euro per day. You may find you don't need it all the time, so rent it daily if you do.
  I hope this helps, and I hope you all have a wonderful time there. Please give my love to Eleni and Philip, if you remember. Ta. Maggie.

( I feel so sad cos I'm not there!!)

Offline chezphil

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • cant wait
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 08:04:28 PM »
hi just got back from thetria had a wonderful time thanks to phil and heleni just a note the air con in the large apartments was 10 euros per night.

Offline Elaine L

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2008, 08:18:28 PM »
Hi thanks for the helpful info - will just see if we need the aircon on a day to day basis then. I think maybe my mother & father-in-law who are in there 70's may need it though. As everyone is being so helpful we have a few more queries - are bath n hand towels provided? do we just need towels for beach n pool?

Had a look at JohntheRefs pics it looks so oooo lovely! only 6 days !

Thanks again

Elaine & Family

Offline M n M

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »
Elaine, you just need your towels for the beach and pool, bath and hand towels are provided. just enjoy yourselves, Mick

Booking.com