Author Topic: taxi share July 21st  (Read 6982 times)

Offline chezphil

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • cant wait
taxi share July 21st
« on: June 25, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »
Hi we will be arriving in corfu on the 7.05 flight from Manchester and are booking a taxi as there are 5 of us this year 2 adults 3 kids will need to get a mini bus just wondering if anybody would like to share with us we are staying at the tria regards phil

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: taxi share July 21st
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 04:00:09 PM »
Phil, I feel your pain!! We have to get a minibus as well.  Will be 90E! Unfortunately we arrive early hours of 19th July so anyone who wants to share with us is more than welcome!

Offline jojojo

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »
what a shame its not the gatwick flight arriving 1.20 am !!!!  tues 22nd ...as im hoping for a taxi share to...  just myself and my 13 year old daughter
arriving for the first time on 21st July 2008...i cant wait xxxxx

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »
Hi Phil,

Yes , would love to share - we're on the same flight, and also staying at the Tria. 'will PM you with more details.

Angie.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 01:36:32 PM »
ooh! how exciting! A successful taxi share!!

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 01:49:07 PM »
Not only a successful taxi share, but our tickets arrived this morning!!!! - 'didn't think it possible, but looking forward to it EVEN MORE now. Our daughter ( - and me, if I'm honest) is beside herself with excitement, not only at the prospect of going to Arillas, but of making new friends, as on our last two visits (May 2006/2007), there weren't any kids her age at the Tria.

Roll on July 21st!!!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 02:02:21 PM »
Ours came as well last night Angie! Arent we all like big kids eh! I mean we all know the holiday is coming, we have paid for it and waited all this time but the tickets seem like the best gift in the world!!

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 02:16:50 PM »
Ours came as well last night Angie! Arent we all like big kids eh! I mean we all know the holiday is coming, we have paid for it and waited all this time but the tickets seem like the best gift in the world!!

Absolutely!

I think it makes a huge difference knowing what you're going to.
If anyone had said to me, before we discovered Arillas, 'we go to the same place every year', I would have thought 'how boring!'. But it's knowing that you're going to have a fantastic time, without the worry and apprehension of 'will we like it' , that makes it so exciting, don't you think?

Angie

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »
Yes I totally agree.  I would have been the first to take the mick out of someone going to the same resort year in year out...BEFORE discovering Arillas.  The moment I get in that Taxi at corfu airport I am chilled. The anticipation is still the same and as exciting as the first time and this will be our 10th (or is it 11th) year.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »
You pipped me to the post Jo... Our feelings exactly and couldnt agree more with both you and Angie!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com