Author Topic: Irenes Villa  (Read 5928 times)

Offline denpla

Irenes Villa
« on: June 19, 2008, 03:03:42 PM »
We are spent the unforgettable holidays in Arillas from 1'st till 15'th of June. Apartments were very nice, clean and good equipped. But most importantly, that Eleni and Spiros were very friendly for us! Eleni helped us with visa (because we are living in Russia), with transfer from airport, and especially with car renting with the best prices. I think Irene Villa apartments is the best place if you have small children. Our kids (3.9 and 1.2  years old)  were absolutely happy enjoyed the great garden with flowers, apricot and lemon trees. Arillas beach also the best for children. I am pleased to come again!

P.S. I will never forget many gifts and especially the cake what Eleni present me on my  birthday in 13'th of June.

P.P.S. Much thanks to Dimitri and all Brouklis staff for what we suffered :)

Denis, Farida, Alexander&Sofia with greetings from Moscow!

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Irenes Villa
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »
Welcome to this website, Dennis.

It's great to hear from someone from another country who enjoys Arillas as much as we do.

I hope we will meet you in Arillas one day.

Angie

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 04:15:31 PM »
what a lovely post.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »
Denpia - Dennis and family

All owners of Appartments, Hotels , Tavernas and Bars etc really appreciate any kind words said about them.

Eleni and Spiros will really appreciate your kind words and will be very pleased that your stay in Arillas was enjoyed. I will make sure Eleni reads your post.

We all hope, in the near future, to welcome you back. And hopefully some of your friends as well.

Best Wishes
Negg

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2008, 06:48:28 PM »
Must add our warm wishes and thanks for your post Denpia. It is heartwarming to hear people from other countries who find the same joy that we do in Arillas.

It must be a coincidence, but our twin boys share your birthday of 13 June. (They are 27 now though)

Jen and I will be meeting Eleni for the first time in July - we seem to  know her already though, from the forum! She is one of the many very special people who make Arillas what it is.

Good luck and best wishes
Phil and Jen

Offline Paul C

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2008, 08:35:41 PM »
Phil and Jen,
I can assure you that Eleni is one lovely lady, nothing is too much trouble, and Spiros is an absolute gent.
Paul

Offline Eleni

• Irenes Villas
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
  • Irenes Villas
    • Irenes Villas
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »
Dear Phil & Yen,

I don t remember now how to make an answer with a quote but i thank you very much
for your comments !

I feel mor than honored and proud as well  being able to inspire thoughts like these!

I m glad that through that site i had the chance to express a part of myself and become so welcome and apreciated!

See you soon!!!

Eleni

Booking.com