Author Topic: tria adelphia pool  (Read 5083 times)

Offline chezphil

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • cant wait
tria adelphia pool
« on: May 24, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »
hi does anyone know if philip has managed to change his pool as he promised me free beer if not completed before we return in july.

also last year was our first visit we went for 2 weeks and enjoyed every minute cant believe there are still beautiful relaxing places to unwind in and the people so friendly we are returning for 3 weeks this year and cant wait obvisouly missed some interesting places last yearso will have to do more exploring cant wait.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
Re: tria adelphia pool
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »
welcome to the forum chezphil (I am justphil - a minor part of philandjen if you look at earlier posts!)

chezphil means "at phil's place" do you mean at the Tria or is your name the same as mine?

Arillas has not changed - the people are as wonderful as ever, and the beach (see earlier reports by members like Sandy) is even better. Jen and me are there from 7 to 21 July then from about 29 August to 26 September. You can't miss us - the "Arillas Hippies" come and say hello. Costs nothing!

Find out about forum corner - now Tuesday 7.30pm in Coconut and same time Thursday in Malibu. We'll probably be at all four times, but never know.

As for tria pool, our "roving reporter" Eggy has had to come back here for a while. Watch Arillas Today. The centrepiece of our forum.

Best wishes
Phil (yes - it's my name.........)

Offline chezphil

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • cant wait
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2008, 10:06:00 PM »
thanks for that phil my name is phil and the better half is chez hence the name hope to meet the forum folk whilst there this year

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 10:24:19 PM »
Ihave posted an Updated picture on your other post (tria-adelphia)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2008, 02:40:00 AM »
hi chezphil

does she men cher? I "believe" that "if I could turn back time" you would say to your lovely other half "I got you babe" and then you might be "gypsy tramps and thieves."
Cher fan or what...

Arillas hippies, lovely people, little tinkers are just some of our forum titles. We will be in Arillas from 7 July to 21st, then from 29 August to 26 September. Maybe see us - just say hello. Costs nothing...

best wishes at my house...
phil

Booking.com