Author Topic: DIONYSOS 11  (Read 8561 times)

Offline HARLIN

DIONYSOS 11
« on: May 21, 2008, 08:51:07 PM »
I have been trying to book Dionysos 11 for 2009 and it is not available with Manos

Is it fully booked or has it been dropped. Very disappointed Does any one have any info

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: DIONYSOS 11
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 12:12:45 AM »
HI Harlin
Just seen your post about not been able to book the Dionysos 11 with Manos.
They have been taken over by Thomas Cooks but you can still book them with Cooks
we have book with them for September.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 12:18:54 AM »
Dionyssos 11 is still alive and kicking.....highly recommended to anyone. Rainbow Bar with Jimmy and Spiros is THE PLACE TO BE.....you will have a fantastic time.
Sandy x

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 11:22:41 PM »
Sandy - just because you are a bona fida 'Arillian' these days it does NOT excuse you from detailed holiday reports you know..

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 12:54:11 AM »
LOL Jo.....haven't got round to it yet....but I will!
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 12:59:09 AM »
We're waiting too Sandy...

love
phil and jen

Offline jinksy

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 09:28:45 PM »
have to echo what sandy says about dionysos, stayed in 1 last year, staying in 11 this, cant wait inly 1 more day to go, hols here at last

Offline vally

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
We stayed there in June and had a fantastic time - booked again for September, everything you need is available and the studios are very clean, there are also family rooms if you need more space, the pool is great and the food in the restaurant is extremely good.
Maybe the reason we can't book yet for next year is that because of the fuel problems the cheaper holidays may be more expensive and they can't quote a tariff yet.

Offline graham

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 12:40:50 PM »
I've booked my mum and dad in to stay at Donyssos II from August 4th this year, my dad is 61 on the 8th and it's my mum's 60th on the 15th so they'll be there for both birthdays. Mum and Dad are Arillas virgins but It's our fourth time in Arillas July 28th and we're surprising them because we've booked to stay until dad's birthday when they think we're going home on the 4th. I've never stayed at Dionyssos (we stay at Nikos) but I feel much better about booking my parents in there when I see the comments from those of you that have.
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 01:04:07 PM »
Your parents will LOVE it Graham...been there myself every year from 1993 sometimes several times a year. Jimmy and Spiros and family are the best and they will be well looked after. It is Jimmy's birthday on 7 August and there is always a party so watch out....I am usually there the first two weeks of August but am not going until the 18th this year because it is my dad's 90th on the 14th.
Sandy x

Offline sheila

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »
We will be staying at Dionysus 2 for the third time this year arriving on the 8th Sep. We have never had a problem, lovely and clean, good food and brilliant hosts in Jimmy and Spiros. Enjoy!!
SHEILA

Offline SteveL

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 05:43:56 PM »
We raised the issue of Dionyssos 11 with Jimmy and Spiro when we were there recently.  They had no idea that it was showing up as not available for 2009 and asked Val (my wife) to show them on their computer, which she duly did.
They had to telephone Thomas Cook to find out what was happening (and remember, it's their property!!!!)
To cut a long story short, Dionyssos 1 and Dionyssos 11 are being marketed together as "Dionyssos".  I suppose that if you just book Dionyssos there's no guarantee which one you will be allocated to, although I guess you could request 1 or 2.

Hope this helps if you are looking to book for next year.

Steve

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2008, 09:19:28 PM »
when booking with t/cook you have to special request dionysos 11 through dionysos 1 as the prices are now the same ,as this year the prices are different,this was told to me by jimmy & spiros,so pass on the news to all yammas.

Booking.com