Author Topic: Kokinos Apartment  (Read 11931 times)

Offline Tom

Kokinos
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2005, 02:17:02 PM »
If you stay downstairs one thing to be pleased about is that although you have less space you get much better shower pressure. My only grumps with the downstairs ones is why on earth the owners can't put up a partition between the balconies of the studios instead of making two studios share, also all the car door slamming and driving off in the morning (well 730 am but that is early on holiday).

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Kokinos Apartment
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2005, 07:46:13 PM »
Hi Harold,You seem to know your way around Arillas.Could you help me please.Is it possible to get from the Rainbow to the Makris without walking either pasted the beach the Bardis sun and then up towards the Makris,or from the Rainbow up the road past the Triadelph and then down to the Makris.Im hope you understand what i mean,hope to hear from you soon,Carolx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Maggie

Kokinos Apartment
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 11:20:12 PM »
Hi Carol, I'm sure there is a path somewhere between the Rainbow and the makris. We normally stay at Tria Adelphia, but  I remember someone talking of a way through, without going all the way round. I'm sure harold will know, if not maybe someone else will confirm this. :?  Maggie.

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Kokinos Apartment
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2005, 12:25:05 AM »
There`s a path near the Makris and Rainbow.
Lindypops.

Offline Arron

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Kokinos Apartment
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2005, 09:14:48 PM »
Kokinos is lovely, we stayed there this year 2nd time of staying there and would stay there again. The owner was very friendly and offered to let us use his showers after we had been kicked out at midday.

There is a path From the Makris to the Rainbow but when we walked through a few years back it was overgrown and had a few snakes blocking the way  :shock:

Booking.com