Author Topic: Can't decide - Help  (Read 4616 times)

Offline Charem

Can't decide - Help
« on: March 07, 2008, 11:06:01 AM »
I was looking to book Dionyssos II apartments but it seems they are not available anymore (only from yesterday!) I can find accommodation at both Dionyssos I and Kaloudis.  Can anyone tell me which I should choose?  As long as air con. is available and they have a pool I suppose it is just pot luck or is it?

Thanks

Charem

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
Re: Can't decide - Help
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 12:01:06 PM »
Take a look on at the post's under Accommodation reviews, Kaloudis Apartments
theres info to be found there

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 02:24:00 PM »
Hi Charem

I have never stayed at Dionyssos Apps but I have stayed many years at Kaloudis, and the apps there are spotless, please read the reviews as per John the Ref.

Also the pool is immaculately clean.

Amanda

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 02:54:35 PM »
You don't say how old your children are but presumably old enough to have their own studio. Dionnysos 1 studios are pretty small and in my view not as comfortable as block 2...also older. They are above the bar so if your kids go to bed early it may be noisy though Jimmy and Spiros are very good at keeping the noise down after about 11 or 12. Having said that, there is a fairly big area up there that you can spread out to in terms of a balcony. For a first visit you might be better at Kaloudis....but book early for next year and get one of the Nafsika apartments at Jimmy and Spiros. There are only 4 though and I always had to book in May the previous year to get one in school holidays.

Wherever you eventually decide you can always visit the other pool while you are there and have a drink/meal to check it out....as I'm sure it won't be your last visit to Arillas!
Sandy x

Booking.com