When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

patrickjohn

Like Martin & Connie I have that little book by Marengo and the useful map which comes with it.  Recommended for anyone who like doing the walks in our favourite corner of Corfu
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

justphil

I have secretly got a copy which one of my sons bought me. But with Jen finding walking from Brouklis to the Bow a trial, I just read it and dream. It is truly a brilliant guide, and I use it vicarioulsy when another forum member posts a holiday report or a photo. But all the comments are right - a great buy

Phil

tonynglenda

Kevin, we are there from 30th may for 2weeks. 2 guesses where we are staying. We are never hard to find. Hope to see you, Kay and Babs for a natter. !3weeks and counting x

Karen/Colin

We didn't think we would be coming this year but hurrah-we are!. We are only having a short break so will be arriving on 20th June for 4 nights!
Karen
x

Janis

Hurrah! Well done, Karen and Colin, on getting your booking sorted

Janis x

dylan

Came to Arrilas for the first time last year, loved it! we are coming back last week in May this year

justphil

Hi dylan. Welcome to the mad house. Back to Arillas is quite ordinary on here, but wonderful to hear we have another Arilliac in the making. Let us all know how it goes. We love holiday reports nearly ss much as being there....

lol
Phil

TONYNEW

Just looked at my countdown 21 weeks tomorrow :-)

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

Ang

Val n Bill

Yipee, just checked 10 weeks for us.... or 70 days. Can't wait.

Val x

The love affair continues.

Ann K

Just 20 weeks and 4 days for us!

Ann

Erja

Life is good ;)

Alan and Jan

59 days for us two itinerants. Also same for Janis and Barry.

Have just done the API on Thomson for our September holiday on Thassos. That is 26 weeks away.
Alan and Jan

Eight letters, three words one meaning- Take That

keith(geezer)

59 days for me and ann we get in at about 5am on the sat the 21 may

Booking.com