When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

just Nise

Not as if we are not excited,all packed and 4 weeks 5 days still to go!!!! bring it on. Hoping to meet lots of friends old and new, can't wait to see my Rainbow.
Nise

johnjo

hello nise
we are going august 30th for 11 nights and also staying at the Rainbow for the first time,have been a few times to Arillas and san stef before but this will be the first time to the Rainbow,to tell the truth we havnt even popped in for a beer or a meal there so really looking forward to discovering somewhere new for us in the fantastic resort of Arillas.

Mick and Jill

Just been to pick up our tickets, 4 weeks to go but hopefully they will fly over.  Can't wait yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jill x
Jill XXX

dorothy

Hi Jill

What date are you going? I am thinking of booking a week for myself from 20th Sep.
Dorothy

Mick and Jill

Hi Dorothy, we arrive on the 24th for a weel.  Ha ha thought everyone was trying to avoid me they are either going and coming home before we get there or they are going when we come home lol.   If you book up we will be in Coconut every night it would be nice to meet up for a drink.

Jill x
Jill XXX

Nan

I will be there 30th August staying at Alexandros studios by the Rainbow. No doubt I will be in their pool and bar as soon as I can get in there!! I will also be snorkelling by the jetty if the sea is calm. Ahhhhh bliss.

Say hello if you see me. I could do with some drinking buddies as Mary,Enid and Connie will arrive on 3rd Sept.

Everyone enjoy their stay doing what they want when they want.

Cheers Nan xx

sunflower

Don't you worry Nan,
We'll be there and looking very much forward to keep you company !!!
See you soon. :-)

Love Connie x

Karen/Colin

Only 8 days to go now. This time next week i will only have 1 hour of work left. Yipppeee!!
Karen

sunflower

Hi Karen and Colin,
Might just see you as well?!!

Connie x

Dai

Only 1 sleep left, we arrive tomorrow night and are then until 13 Sept. If anyone recognises me from the photo ( I'm the shorter one in the red shirt) come and say hello!

DaisysMum

Hi Dai

What flight are you on tomorrow?  We are on the Bristol one.

Becky

Dai

Hi Becky,

Us too, easyjet, leaving bristol 16:55, hopefully!

Dai

Quote from: dorothy on August 25, 2010, 07:39:13 PM
Hi Jill

What date are you going? I am thinking of booking a week for myself from 20th Sep.

Dorothy, that's too late. After we've been out there for two and a half weeks there won't be any ouzo left, unless you ask Zisis or Efi to keep a hidden supply for you.

Vaughan & Angie

July 5th 2011 3 weeks Marinaki. Aaah bliss awaits

Sandy x

Vaughn and Angie.....now that IS somethingto look forward to.....
Sandy x

Booking.com