When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Jo Wissett

Have a fantabulous time Dave and Anne!!

justphil

Bon Voyage Dave and Anne. Leave some Mythos for us too.....

Phil and Jen

kriopigi girl

Have a good flight Dave and Anne.
We go on Monday so hope to see you there.
Pauline x

Sandy x

Have a great time Pauline.
Sandy x

sunflower

BON VOYAGE
Enjoy your holiday Pauline.
Connie x

sunflower

BON VOYAGE
Enjoy your holiday Pauline.
Connie x

riggers

Have a fab time Pauline...  :)

justlynn

Have a great holiday, Pauline.

lynn xx

vivian

Relax and enjoy Pauline. Love Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

justphil

justphil justknows you will enjoy it all Pauline. Make sure you do....

Erja

Quote from: kriopigi girl on May 21, 2010, 09:22:03 PMWe go on Monday so hope to see you there.

Have a brilliant time Pauline :)
Life is good ;)

TONYNEW

Two months 3 weeks for us if the time flies like it has the last few weeks it'l be on us before we know it
Tony

Gordonc

Well folks, by this time tomorrow we should be at the Little Ptince in San Stef. We'll be over in Arillas a few times and I intend to visit the Brewery this year. It's all in the name of research as I have to make up my mind whether I prefer Royal Ionian or Mythos. Somehow I can never remember what I decide. To those going to paradise this weekend or soon, enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Yammas Gordon

Gordonc

Well folks, by this time tomorrow we should be at the Little Prince in San Stef. We'll be over in Arillas a few times and I intend to visit the Brewery this year. It's all in the name of research as I have to make up my mind whether I prefer Royal Ionian or Mythos. Somehow I can never remember what I decide. To those going to paradise this weekend or soon, enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Yammas Gordon

kevin.g

hi gordon
have a good time ,,and check when your out there ,you might have to book a time to visit the micro-brewery as i dont think you can just walk-in ,although i might be wrong ....yammas

Booking.com