When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

graham

We're going to Arillas on Monday, Thomas Crook still haven't sent us our tickets, I've phoned them four times since last Monday but they just say they've sent them. They are terrible at customer service so next year I'm determined to book independently! Gyros Pitta and Amstel for me on Monday!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Erja

Graham,

I booked my flights and my accommodation independently for August and it took me 7 emails to even get the invoice posted to me from AVRO (I could not get through by phone at all and refused to spend over 15 min at the time on waiting for someone to answer my call!). I am already worried about the tickets arriving on time :(

But, 38 sleeps and then I will get to Arillas, tickets or no tickets ;)
Life is good ;)

chorltonfiona

Hi ho, hi ho, only 6 days to go!  We go on Friday 1st August, arriving in the dead of night on the 2nd - can't wait!!!!

sue

Lisa and Steve

We should arrive about 11.00pm on fri.

Mike and Debbie

Monday lunchtime with a Mythos with my name on it!!

Lisa and Steve

Ours will now be the royal ionion so much nicer I think.

paul/jackie

MicK-G

I'm going with my wife, Clare and our children who are 12 and 9, we travel out on the 4th August. Anybody else going at the same time? I can't wait. Although the weater's glorious in South Staff's I can't wait to get there.

mike kelly

Going on 8th Sept for 2wks,can hardly wait.This will be our 8th time and we are staying at Bardis Sun Studios again.We usually come in May as well but our daughter got married last week so funds were a bit tight.

justphil

Jen and me are there all of September. Please come up and say hello (kalispera...) Doesn't cost anything unless you want a donut...

Phil

graham

I fly in 12 hours, 39 minutes and 17 seconds, not that I'm counting! ARILLAS HERE I COME!!!!!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

justphil

Good luck Graham. Make ours look quiet....

Best wishes
Phil and Jen

ben fermor

hi im new to arillas but from reading this site i must say my fiance and i are very much looking forward to coming over there,
         We are leaving gatwick at around 8pm english time to get to you early hours of tues 29th june and staying at the makris, lng walk to beach i see but hey ho, is there anyone around that we could meet to get our bearings a bit and things to do etc on our hols?? i look forward to talkin soon,

Mike and Debbie

Hi Ben

we are just leaving for our 7.05 a.m. flight from manchester.Also staying at Makris so hope to see you there.

Mike & Debbie

Booking.com