Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 896814 times)

Online Truth

• ARILLIAC
  • Be lucky.....
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #2565 on: May 10, 2015, 03:16:45 PM »
Tria for us Keith. I will keep an eye out for you.
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

Offline GILLYWILLY

« Reply #2566 on: May 30, 2015, 09:21:19 PM »
Can't believe my holiday is nearly here.  Only six sleeps to go!  I am coming on my own this year and will be staying at the Brouklis. I am looking forward to a lot of lazing around on the beach, a bit of walking, a lot of eating (!) and hopefully making some new friends.  I am also very intrigued about table 13 at the Brouklis!
Whenever you are going I hope you have a fantastic time.  You can't do anything else in beautiful Arillas.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2567 on: May 30, 2015, 11:05:40 PM »
Often stayed at Brouklis GILLYWILLY. Cannot fault it. Above the most popular taverna in Arillas, the rooms are a sideline for Dimitri and family, who worry that guests might be upset by the noise from the restaurant below. Never an issue, believe me. You will love it.

Table 13 was invented by another Arilliac, John Payne from the Isle of Man. His eloquent writings are buried here on the forum somewhere. You see, Brouklis do not number the tables in real life..... but his amazing piece about Brouklis has stuck in the minds of many of us. To the point where JohnTheRef and Dot, Phil and Jen and Cypress have booked table 13, like we did last summer, for the first night that we are all there in Arillas together - July 16th. Dimitri even put up a sign last time. But this year we have a surprise, celebrity guest whose identity is a closely guarded secret.... such a lot of FUN!

You will have another very special time yourself GILLYWILLY.

Phil

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2568 on: May 31, 2015, 11:36:27 AM »
Hi Gillywilly

Dimitris is the perfect host, he'll quietly keep a watchful eye on you. Have a wonderful time doing your Arillas. Will you let us know how it goes?

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #2569 on: May 31, 2015, 12:11:47 PM »
The Famous Table 13....
Yes We have it booked for Thursday 16th July, will it be near the entrance, will it be in the corner on the left, will it be set back a little or smack bang central (I have a feeling it may even be put in the middle of the field opposite)

We have all sat at table 13 it has it's own special ambiance for all who sit there.
We have shared it with good friends Phil and Jen on numerous occasions, we have sat there with family and we have just sat there on our own. each and every time it is special.

Where ever you happen to find Table 13 you will find it is in just the right place..... settle down take in the atmosphere and enjoy you meal    you wont be disappointed. 

Offline GILLYWILLY

« Reply #2570 on: May 31, 2015, 04:39:23 PM »
 Why do I keeping thinking about the film "Shirley Valentine"?!!!!!

You wanna come for a trip in  my boat??

Offline GILLYWILLY

« Reply #2571 on: May 31, 2015, 07:07:25 PM »
Not sure what happened with my last comment!  I also said that I will be taking more photos (I have to, I've only got 500 already!) and will certainly be getting back on the forum when I come back so that I can bore everyone with what I got up to!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2572 on: May 31, 2015, 11:06:27 PM »
APOLOGIES , GillyWilly , as I hit a wrong key and some how deleted your post.
(maybe the Boss can re-instate it?)

Please feel free to give me a slap when next in Arillas.  You may have to queue though as there is a long wait in front of you.

Be Well
Negg ( Who has the uncanny knack of being slapped for a passtime)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2573 on: June 01, 2015, 12:40:11 AM »
Oh dear, I have to admit my crime. I am a friend of the post deleter....

Is there a word "deleter" ???????

The forum and the beach is getting better by the day. Now, when we are asking when everybody is going we talk about Shirley Valentine. I rather adore the sense that we are all mad. What is clear though is that we aren't. We quietly love being in Arillas, and are the most sane people on this earth.....

Phil

Offline GILLYWILLY

« Reply #2574 on: June 01, 2015, 06:42:03 PM »
Thanks for that Negg!  Thought I was going completely mad.  I am definitely a dinosaur when it comes to the computer so I thought it was something I had done!  I am hoping our paths will cross at some point.  I don't want to hit you (honest!).  Only 3 sleeps to go......!

Gillywillyx

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2575 on: June 01, 2015, 10:52:17 PM »
Sleep well , GW , for the next 3 nights, and then enjoy your time here,
(Look out for that 'ole white Punto. Where Punto is, I am not far away)

Negg

Offline GILLYWILLY

« Reply #2576 on: June 02, 2015, 04:39:10 PM »
Thanks to everyone that has replied to my posts, especially re Table 13!  I will be looking out for your white Punto Neggy.  I may even buy you a beer if you're lucky!

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2577 on: June 03, 2015, 12:25:30 AM »
Arh! - The 'ole table 13 , e says with Somerset accent.

We's nose some ooh have sat at table 13 and had a 3 course meal plus extra drinks then vanished afore the bill arrived, only to never appear again!

The mist-trees of table 13 , as leg-end has it , can only be unravelled by those who be pure in heart and sound in mind
(Which is not me at this moment in time as I have possibly has one ouzo too many)

I hope to be lucky , if I see you GW , and enjoy a beer.

Negg

Offline Chris12

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2578 on: June 09, 2015, 06:30:17 PM »
3 more sleeps and we will be back at the tria for our 8th visit can't wait to see everyone.

Offline cypress

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #2579 on: June 09, 2015, 09:57:24 PM »
Only 3 sleeps? You're so lucky .....  Have a great time :-)

Booking.com