When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

kes

Cheers Riggers ours will be  a  distant memory when yours comes around....Half the enjoyment is just knowing you are returning to the big A

Sandy x

Have a great time Kes....and Ronmonkey. Looks like you'll be getting some good weather...
Sandy x

kes

Yes Sandy looks settled for the next 2 weeks ..apart from a couple of thunder storms on Tuesday...

good excuse to partake of the local brews..whilst they pass....

riggers

Ohh dear Kes, hope they pass over really quickly. Yesssssssssss great excuse to sample a drink or 2.

yammas.
riggers

kes

Not to quickly. Riggers...
one of the greatest pleasures in Arillas is to park up in a seafront Taverna..with a glass or two...don`t want to risk dehydration.... ;)

riggers

Sounds good to me :D....enjoy...

riggers.

MaryH

In the morning  arriving at Corfu airport at 13.00 - then Bardis Sun hotel and enjoying my first glass of red wine in the sunshine

Yammas

Mary
xx

kes

Looks like a few heading out tomorow...more the merrier...well...
kalinichta  everyone... ...grab 5 hrs sleep then on the Big Bird to Arilllas....

justlynn

Have a great holiday, Mary, and be sure to let us know all about it on your return.
And please give our love to Viv and Pete....

And to Kes and Ronmonkey, bon voyage and have a good one!

lynn and colin xx

Lindypops

Aye, you enjoy, and pack a littlun in ya case. Enjoy.
Lindypops.

keith(geezer)

friday morning for me and the wife

Eileen

Go forth  Kes, Ronmonkey and Mary and have a great time!!!!

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

kes

HaHa ..should be eyes down by now but keep getting post messages....could be here til 5 am  the way things are going...and thanks for all good wishes..
AND Lindypops ..littlun in the bag next Monday... ;)   ykwim

Sandy x

That is most unfair kes. Lindypops may kwym but the rest of us don't. You can't go to bed till you spill the beans....
Sandy x

tonynglenda

Getting excited now. Travel agent phoned today and said our tickets are there. 12 shifts to put in at work then we're off on 29th. We can just about here the mythos calling.