Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 896828 times)

riggers

Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2009, 08:37:15 PM »
Sadly that is the day we Leave.............

riggers....

Offline Samwell

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • Yammas!
« Reply #736 on: February 16, 2009, 04:21:50 AM »
Hey guys!!!!

5th year to the island... 2nd staying in Arillas!!!

Stayed in Arillas Bay Appartments last year, was interesting but Ill definately make a trip back to go say hi to Yannis and friends. Good food there too, and damn cheap!

Ill be staying in Brouklis Appartments this year as I got great rates. Im going alone though, for a change, for 10 days.

Who else will be there then who I can meet up with, have a drink and laugh at the Malibu Bar, with Giorgios and Kinga???

Might also be looking at getting a taxi share if someones on my flight too? Arriving 30th June quite early AM. Leaving... never, hopefully, but officially 11th quite late.. to Gatwick...

Offline Manda

« Reply #737 on: February 18, 2009, 08:15:52 PM »
Hopefully 18th May..................fingers crossed I don't have to cancel coz of work!! I'll be gutted :-(

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #738 on: February 18, 2009, 09:10:39 PM »
Booked yesterday.18th May for a week at The Marvel.The countdown begins.12 weeks on Monday.So looking forward to it.

Offline Manda

« Reply #739 on: February 21, 2009, 02:54:28 PM »
Happy happy happy little me! I'm definitely Arillas-bound 18 may - I don't have to cancel!

Jen, my mum and my friend arrive at the marvel on same date as you. See you there; I'm in apartments just round the corner - can't remember the name of them as my mammy sorted it for me! Bless her !

Offline justlynn

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #740 on: February 21, 2009, 03:21:17 PM »
Hi Manda,
So pleased for you that you didn't have to cancel!  :)
I had a similar problem recently, as a colleague had already booked my first day's holiday as the end of her long weekend. My boss said she couldn't have us away on the same day, in spite of the fact I had arranged cover myself for both of us.

Knew where she was coming from, but boy, was I relieved when her boss overruled her - it was only one day that would have spoilt our fortnight!

Will miss you as we go in June, but have a good one!!  :)

lynn xx

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #741 on: February 21, 2009, 03:57:39 PM »
Hi Manda

Been into town to get a pair of flip flops to get me in the holiday mood.Hubby thinks I'm mad.Now wish as a joke I had bought him that pair of hideous flowery swimming trunks I saw.Looking forward to saying hi to you all in May.

Offline garythebike

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #742 on: February 21, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »
Hi all. Myself, the missus and the little fella will be there on 22nd june for a fortnight, looking forward to it.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #743 on: February 21, 2009, 06:54:35 PM »
Not sure when we are going yet although definatly be there in September, depends if we sell our house to whether we get to go a 2nd time this year.

Mum who is 83 wants to come with us in September, it's been at least 35yrs since she last went abroad.  Taking her to the GP on Monday to have medical to see if it's ok for her to fly, if they give her the go ahead I'm sure we will have another Arillas addict on our hands.  She is sooooo excited bless her.

Jill
Jill XXX

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #744 on: February 21, 2009, 07:03:48 PM »
Mick....we'll have to introduce your mum to my dad..... He is 91 this year and coming with me for a second time in April....he can't wait and the way he is going, he will become an official Arillas Addict and regular visitor.
Sandy x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #745 on: February 21, 2009, 07:37:29 PM »
Hi Jill and Sandy
We are still struggling with having to go to Hiroshima to our son's wedding this year. We aren't rich, but we have realised we WILL go to Arillas whatever. Will miss you both sadly. July is the only "window" just now. But never say never.

I tell you what though, when I'm 90 like your father or mother, to have my sons take me to Arillas would be superb. But then I'll be taking them...

If your olduns were mine I would persuade them to go, and in justjen's case, her mum and dad would have stayed for good and never come back. Just like them, yours will love it. Just look at Sandy's post last year. Old doesn't mean finished... It is a new start.

love to both
Phil

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #746 on: February 22, 2009, 01:23:20 AM »
just booked flights....17th for 14 nights  no accommodation yet!!!!
gaygo

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #747 on: February 22, 2009, 02:46:19 AM »
Well done, Gaye - that's great news!!

lynn xx

riggers

« Reply #748 on: February 22, 2009, 02:47:16 AM »
Well done Gaye Love.

I'm sure you won't have any trouble booking accommodation.

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #749 on: February 22, 2009, 02:47:49 AM »
Well done, Gaye - that's great news!!

lynn xx

Booking.com