When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

Val n Bill

Monday.....just two sleeps now and then it will be May 27th and we will arrive for two weeks at the Mathraki. To everyone already there...... see you soon.

Val x

The love affair continues.

sunflower

Welcome to Corfu everyone, and wishing you all happy holidays.

Just to point out once and for all:

It has never been my intention to talk anyone into coming here instead of going
to Arillas. It's none of my business and it's not in my interest as I'm retired and living a quiet life. But ofcourse I have been inviting friends to come and visit me.

I found my retirement home in Moraitika and I'm very happy here. Lots of my
friends are regular visitors to Corfu, so naturally they will be very welcome to visit
my new home. It's only half an hours drive down the coastline from Corfu Town.

Best wishes to everyone
Connie

adairsl

Connie
I am just happy you have been able to retire to your place of choice.
As it happens I can only look forward to holidays and that will always be Arillas.
If fate (the lottery!) allowed me to have the chance to stay permanently we could meet and discuss our homes.
We might not agree but it would be fun!
Enjoy yourself.I am jealous!
Oliver.

chezphil

We arrive at nafiska 12/08/2013 for 2 glorious weeks at home, i should be easy to spot as i will be with wife, 2 daughters, my mum(70th birthday present) so i will be the one yhat looks henpecked and nagged at lol

justphil

Sorry, off thread, but a message for chezphil - was that your friend request on Facebook? I couldn't work out who it was from, so declined. If it was you, by all means send another request and I will, of course accept.

Phil

PMC

Very excited. After joining this site in 2011, and then unable to go due to various reasons I have booked 22/8 to 4/9. Bargain flights £200 pp out from Luton back to east mids and have today confirmed accommodation with Mirage. It's been 17 yrs since my last trip and this time were two forty something's with a 10 year old. I'm so impressed by the fact that arillas looks much the same as it was back in 96. Daughter is b excited with the look of the mirage too. I'm looking forward to chilling, walking, exploring, getting bitten by mossies Lololol.
For all of you who know of Steve coogans alter ego Alan Partridge, when we came in 96 we bought along a load of audio cassette tapes of partridges knowing me knowing you show. We stayed at the bardis sun studios and used to sit in their garden (no pool back then) listening to our tapes and falling about laughing at his offensive gags! Everytime I see Steve coogan it always reminds me of our holiday in arillas.... Happy memories!  Roll on 22 August

adairsl

PMC
It is great to hear your enthusiasm for returning to Arillas.
Us boring regulars of course take it for granted that everyone feels the same!
It is good to be reminded that we shouldtake nothing for granted.
I know that you will have a great time and it looks like we are there at the same time so perhaps we will bump into each other!
Oliver.

chezphil

Yes Phil twas me who sent the friends request
regards
Phil

justphil

Have sent you one this time Phil. Your turn to say no..... lol

Phil

chezphil

I would never say no, part of my problem

justphil

Goes with the name Phil. It's all of my problem. My obsession with Arillas grew from there. I hate the word "No" so much that when Jen said can we go back to Arillas, to Kaloudis in autumn 2007, I just couldn't say .... no .....

The rest is forum history.

Phil

Eggy

"Chez Phil" - "Just Phil" - I'm confused enough already!

Are we soon to have a login of "Fils Liver" ? - Or is that toooo early?

When is everybody going?????? - I think I have already gone!
(Just not sure in which direction)

Negg

jinksy

will be with you 1st july neill, let them know gringo is coming, yammas

Eggy

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ger...ingo , yer lil ole bugger you.
Dimitris is on fire and Makis is burning up already..
Looking forward to missing doubles and trebles and silly shots from July then!
Neill

jinksy

most definitely neill, most definitely neill, :-)