Author Topic: When is everybody going.  (Read 896991 times)

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: When is everybody going.
« Reply #1395 on: May 28, 2010, 08:42:02 PM »
heather
well done ,,,sorry about the bug .............yammas

Offline heatherberriman

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #1396 on: May 28, 2010, 10:40:10 PM »
Thanks kevin,it did spoil it a bit for both of us,but everyone was so kind and thoughtful,thank god we were insured.we did manage to get some sun before comming home so that was great.we stayed at kaloudis and everyone couldnt have helped more than they did,so roll on next year lol.

Offline Mick and Jill

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1397 on: May 28, 2010, 11:37:13 PM »
Tony and Glenda arrived safely, thought she was my mate until she sent me a text (or 2) saying they were sat in the Coconue lol
Jill XXX

riggers

« Reply #1398 on: May 28, 2010, 11:54:56 PM »
Not to worry Jill...We will be there soon. :) Hope they have left us some supplies.lol

riggers.

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1399 on: May 29, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
Thanks Eileen , Viv and Connie, but I see I've got my eyes shut . But I thought it was about time I changed my photo. You are right Connie I am a lot happier now after feeling ill with that mouth abcess for so long.

Take Care
Love
Mary X

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1400 on: May 29, 2010, 12:02:55 PM »
Love the beautiful sunset photo, Eileen, well done for posting!  :)

Just 9 days for us now, Whoopee!!

I like your new picture too, Mary.  :)

lynn xx

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #1401 on: May 29, 2010, 12:11:19 PM »
Thanks Lynn :)
And you have a fantastic holiday - maybe Nikos's new place will be open when you are there
Take Care
Mary :)

Offline justlynn

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1402 on: May 29, 2010, 12:28:57 PM »
Thanks Mary  :)

I'm really hoping it may be!

(Fantastic holiday guaranteed...)

Offline Derek

« Reply #1403 on: May 31, 2010, 06:55:32 AM »
Hi all me Alison & Gill have only 38 days (and counting LOL) to go untill we are back again for yet another magical holiday in Arilllas.This time we are there for 3weeks
:-) & staying yet again at the wonderful Anna's.Is anyone else staying at Anna's at the same time as us with kids ? We all can't wait for lazy days, the very best food, great company & awe inspiring sunsets.See you all there :-)

Offline Samwell

• Yammas!
« Reply #1404 on: May 31, 2010, 11:32:44 AM »
I know Ive already posted in here enough, and you all know when Im going... ;) well, perhaps you dont, but Ill remind you anyway :D

Less than a month now... Last weekend of June and first week of July, Ill be happily sunning myself, knocking back the Mythos and Retsina and sampling food at every restuarant!!! I cant wait...

...I do feel a bit sad that I dont think Ill know nearly as many people this year, wether from the forum, Finland or from the Isle of White... And also my girlfriend went home to Sweden this weekend gone and I miss her loads :(

Ive promised her Id take her out 1 year to Arillas, Ive bored her to sleep some nights by showing her my photos and describing every grain of sand to her! But she would love to come out (and turn into a lobster!)

I was thinking that this year might be my last visit to Arillas/Corfu for few years as the moneys got to be an issue... but I might be moving out to Sweden at some point, and whatever happens, Ill be bringing the other love of my life with me to Arillas sometime next year I hope.

Sorry to go on :$

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #1405 on: May 31, 2010, 12:01:32 PM »
Hi Samwell, a lovely post and we can all see how much you love Arillas.  It will always be there to come back to wherever you end up x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #1406 on: May 31, 2010, 01:45:35 PM »
Sadly we'll miss you this year Samwell. We arrive late on 12th. But watch out for John and Dot - they're a week ealier than us. Have your usual wonderful time. Can't fail though, can you?

love
Phil and Jen

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #1407 on: May 31, 2010, 06:25:17 PM »
Hi Sam we will be in town from July 5th,
keep a look out, It will be nice to see you again

Offline Samwell

• Yammas!
« Reply #1408 on: June 02, 2010, 02:37:02 AM »
Phil, Its such a shame I wont be in the appartment next door, or even see you wandering around the beachfront in the evenings, or joining you for a drink in the Nut, but Im sure we will meet again :)

John, I think I fly out midday or late afternoon on the 5th, so its possible, but Im not sure. Itll be a shame not to sit down to a drink with you guys again either... perhaps next year I need to come a bit later...? and with my lovely girlfriend next time, shes keen to come out after what Ive told her about Arillas :D

No doubt Ill meet new people this year, although there doesnt seem to be so many when Im going out who are on the forum. Well hey, if I win the lottery (any sort of amount will do) between now and then, Ill come out again!

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #1409 on: June 02, 2010, 10:46:57 AM »
samwell
thats the  attitiude that keeps arillas going ........yammas,,may be next yr ill go later to catch up with you all ...................

Booking.com