When is everybody going.

Started by sharonF, February 15, 2008, 05:00:19 PM

riggers

good answer Lynn....  :D  mines a treble...haha

justlynn

Coming right up!  ..... Er ....... treble what though??

justphil

Well that's the answer. Phil Sandy Lynn and John. Arilliacs and Arillas piss artists. I'm not ashamed. are yous??

Sandy x

Ashamed of what? I reckon I'm a bit behind as I've been out (driving too). I need a quadruple to catch up with you lot....
Sandy x

justlynn

Quadruple coming up straight up then, Sandy.  Only, in your case, I don't think I have to ask what of!!  :D

lynn xx

kevin.g

sndy/lynn/riggs/phil
dont muck about just gis the bottle .hic hic.......yammas

justlynn

:D  :D

Not a lot left now, Kev!!

But yammas anyway!

lynn xx

MaryH

Quote from: justphil on October 17, 2009, 11:58:53 PM
riggers mate can you settle an argument? Who is the most pissed artist in Arillas? Our Jean and Senan excluded.

I reckon it's you and Jen reckons it's me. She has forgotten about our Erja. I won't be offended if you say me. In fact I justwish I were sat in the Nut drinking another large Mythos...

I still think it's you....

Phil

Phil  you are the best drinker I have ever met but lovley with it

enjoy

Mary:)

georgia

hI Sunflower and Phil!
We did the wine festival this year, 3rd time for us and loved it as much as the first time!!!
We intended to be very well behaved...I stuck to that...but my husband got led astray by some very friendly Greeks who joined our table and topped up our glasses everytime we took a sip! Remember Anthony Quinn, doing Zorba....total amateur compared to my husband....though the next day he suffered for it! That performance was one night only!!
To my shame do not remember climbing the hill to the Mathraki!
Do not know if you have all heard of the new music festival in mid Sept that started this year, in a village adjacent to Corfu waterworld. It runs for a week, higlight being, Jethro Tull members and Fleetwood Mac members doing what they do best! It is being billed as mini Glasto at its best in the sun, we met some of the acts at airport going home, hoping to fit that one in next year! x

sharonF

LOL  Annie sounds like it was a good night then!

Sharon x

sunflower

Hi Georgia,
Sounds like you had a great time indeed!!
Jethro Tull and Fleetwood Mac are some of my favourite groups!
Best wishes Connie.

justphil

Sounds right up our street Georgia luvver. Sadly mid September won't be possible for us next year. Post a report please!!

Phil

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

riggers

Terry can we have a calender for 2010 please, i want to have a look who is there when we are   :)

CHEERS..

riggers.

martin-w

Riggers mate! There is a calender already on this site and forum members, including myself and Viv are already on it!
Yammas,
Martin.

Booking.com