Author Topic: Kaloudis Apts  (Read 25058 times)

Offline angiem

• Forum Fanatic
Re: Kaloudis Apts
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2008, 03:16:45 PM »
There should still be plenty of shops/tavernas still open in October, although I think the water sports  on the beach might have packed up by then. The weather should be good still too, but we did have a lot of rain one year.

Angie

Offline huge*abba*fan

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2008, 05:46:00 PM »
What sort of appliances do they have in the studios ie: toaster, kettle, hob etc.
Is there some sort of a washing line?

Offline Holly

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2008, 06:35:26 PM »
Cooking facilities in the apartments are very basic. There was a kettle, fridge and cooker and that was about it. I never cook on holiday so I didn't use the cooker. Of course the kettle got used a lot. The tavernas in Arillas are excellent and not expensive, so I saw no point in cooking.
However, with the euro as it is at the moment everything will be more expensive this year and we will have to budget for that.

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 10:35:44 PM »
Hi
Holly is right about the facilities in the apartments.  About a washing line - there was one strung on the balcony along the rail.  We forgot to take pegs and my towel blew down into the rose garden.  However Roula from the shop had it laundered and returned to me the next day.
They keep everything spotless and can't do enough to keep you happy.  As Holly says - go and chill out - Arillas is a great place with just the right amount of tavernas and shops for your needs.
Pat

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline huge*abba*fan

« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »
Well, I finally took the plunge this afternoon and booked a week at the apts - 17th Oct.  It worked out £460 for the 2 of us, though I didn't take the airline food (I never do) and also the insurance neither because I could get cheaper elsewhere.

Lisa

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »
We stayed at Kaloudis the very last week of the season last year. The weather was bad (not always we're told but hey, it was the last week of October.) The sea was warm though, I swam in it and believe me I don't do cold.... Some places were closed (we didn't get up to Annas or Christos as a result) but still met loads of people.

We had a fantastic week - the apartments were just fine, right in the middle of things, and Christos and Rula were wonderful. We met Eggy twice, and on a much earlier page of Arillas Today you can find the picture he took of us in the Coconut.

I've said it before - it is the people who make Arillas so special whether it is in rain, searing heat or thunderstorms, morning, noon or night.

Enjoy your time there Lisa. I know you will
Phil

Offline Rusty Wallace

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2008, 06:05:25 PM »
The Kaloudis is the best place I've ever stayed on the Planet! Arillas, the people, and their attitude is fantastic. If I could bottle it I'd make a million.
This year was my second visit and if I could find a job and a place to stay I'd move from the UK and live there in a heartbeat.
I'm very confident you'll love it.

Offline philantsue

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2008, 09:58:04 PM »
Just booked to stay at the Kaloudis Apts for two weeks from the 23 Sep. We are first time visitors and looking fwd to what we expect to be a fantastically relaxing break.
you bet it will be...enjoooooooooy!!!!!

Offline LivingstonFamily

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • ThePicOfDaniella
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2008, 01:40:55 PM »
We go to Kaloudis this year for our 5th time on the 22nd of July and I cant wait. We Have also booked for 2009 aswell seen as its already pretty full for next year!
Haver a great time everyone :)
x
Julie- The Sun Soaker
Kev- The Jock
Daniella- The Terrapin Terror

Offline LPO

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
Hi,

This is our 4th year in Arillas and this year we are staying at the Kaloudis, as that is where we spend most of our time.  I do think it is one of the best places to stay

We arrive on the 18th July for 2 weeks, and it looks like lots of the regulars are going to be there again, which will be lovely.  Really looking forward to it and catching up with everyone.

We have also booked the Kaloudis for next July as well. Must be good!
8)

riggers

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2008, 08:36:50 PM »
Yes i agree with you, it takes some beating (from my point of view anyway. I booked for June 2009 2 months ago. :)

Enjoy you hols.

riggers..

Offline mikeclaire

« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2008, 10:12:12 PM »
went in june for a week been to corfu 11 times now but kaloudis surpassed them all
can anyone please supply me with direct email address for them want to to go back in oct and then book for next year
billy was mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

riggers

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2008, 08:05:21 PM »
The email i have is vkaloudis@yahoo.com

TEL- 0330 26630 51363.

But i think these are for Roula.

Good luck.

riggers.

Offline jules

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2008, 04:49:11 PM »
You will have a fantastic time - the apartments are fab and the people are lovely - it is a little bit of paradise on earth - enjoy!!
Jules
Many thanks,

Jules

Booking.com