Author Topic: Christos Apts  (Read 18113 times)

Offline Kags

Christos Apts
« on: January 27, 2008, 06:43:51 PM »
Hiya people. Wonder if you can help? We have been to Arillas a couple of times and loved it which is why we are coming back this year..yippee!
Have just been looking at the tourist map and clicked on Christos apt and it said in the photo box "not Recommended". Can somebody tell me why this is please?

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Christos Apts
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »
Hi Kags
Don't know why any appts etc would be flagged as "not recommended" as all appts and hotels anywhere get mixed reviews. If you type in CHRISTOS on the search you will get some good and some not so good.

But... Friends of ours stayed there last Sept and had no complaints except it is a long walk to the beach.
" But then" they said " The price we paid reflected that"

I actually met the owner, end of last summer, and before my friends booked as they asked me to check it out.

Friendly owner with a very nice atmosphere at the bar and a few quiet children in the pool with adults relaxing around it.

Try a few searches on the Forum under Christos. That may help.
Cheers
Negg

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 09:07:37 PM »
Jen and me are close friends with Filipos and Angela who own those apartments.

They are situated at the very top of the hill, perfectly situated for both Arillas and San Stefanos. They have a lovely pool, well cared for and ideal for kids. But a long way down the hill to the sea front. See our other posts about the walk.....

Filipos and his sister will fall over forwards or backwards to help you enjoy your holiday. Everyone we ever met there (and it's quite a few!) have said how much they enjoyed staying there, Just remember it's up the hill....

With best wishes
phil

Offline Kags

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »
Thanks so much for your reassurances. They've really helped. I suppose the upside of the apts being at the top of the hill is that it helps walk off all the yummy food that everywhere insists on serving! oh life is so tricky..like choosing where to eat in the first place and then deciding what to have when you get there! Oh what a chore!

Offline JustL@@KiN

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
    • Arillas Tourist Map UK
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
Sorry about that it was a Code Update bug/error :(
everything should be back as it was now :)

I must add that Dimitris is not responsible for

http://arillasmap.awardspace.com

and the contents therein ;)

It was my mistake!.

Happy Hols
Author Of Arillas Tourist Map UK - http://arillasmap.awardspace.co.uk/

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »
Hi Just l@@king, sorry to tell you but it still says not recommended. Get working on it, before they lose bookings altough im sure that people that have been before will go back the first timer wont be sure what to do. You normaly do such a good job im sure you will be shocked that its not responding, and have it sorted soon. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline JustL@@KiN

• Arillas Tourist Map UK
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2008, 05:05:41 PM »
Hi Viv

Thanks for your concern.

Everything L@@Ks ok here :) apart from the tour operator links I will fix them tonite ( I am @Work at the mo)

I think you will find it is browser cache problems, not your fault just the way browsers work!

ie. the 'not recommened' image was the same filename as the 'Christos Apartments' image, your browser sees that it is the same name and thinks its the same image and loads it from cache(your hard drive) for speed, instead of the site!.

After sometime the browser will read the full contents of the site and refresh your cache!.

Hope that makes some sense!!.

If You click the '>>' you should move onto the next images.

yammas

JustL@@KiN
Author Of Arillas Tourist Map UK - http://arillasmap.awardspace.co.uk/

Offline Gina

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2008, 04:23:32 PM »
just wondered if christos apt have air con?

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2008, 05:39:49 PM »
hi paulngina

Don't know the answer to that but someone will. What I can say is that we have spent many happy hours by or in Filipos' pool while Angela kept us plied with lovely food and drink. One family we met there won't go anywhere else.

The place is like all the others - genuine, honest, welcoming and special. We always stayed over the road with Alex. He has four apartments on top of his home. You can book through Corfuxenos (Effie is adorable!)

The position is a long walk to Arillas beach, but only the same to San Stefanos. I might be a great friend of Filipos and Angela, but this is the truth I'm telling you......

phil

Offline Gina

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2008, 06:43:01 PM »
hi justphil
thanks for that just wondered never stayed there before always in the middle of arillas before but sure it will be fine as we love arollas that much nothing will spiol our holiday there thanks again

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 12:44:52 AM »
PaulnGina
We will be staying there in July, called in to see the place when we were there in May. We were made very welcome by Angela and Filipos, cant wait to go now

Offline Gina

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »
we staying there in july to might see you there thanks for reply

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 11:32:02 PM »
We arrive early morning on July 15th for 2 weeks

Offline Gina

• www.tickerfactory.com
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
we arrive late afternoon monday 21 july so will probs see you there .

Offline judet

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2008, 09:27:20 PM »
So glad I fond this website..We are arriving 21st July on the afternoon too.. see you there..by the way dont mind the walk downhill..lol coming back is differant.

Booking.com