Easy Jet

Started by blondegirl, November 26, 2007, 08:10:03 PM

Dave n Anne

Easyjet release there timetables and flights in two blocks a year. Just before christmas they release the following year summer schedule upto and including Sept 28th , then I think around March to April time they release winter ie September to March. The idea is that the earliear you book the cheaper the flights which is generally true but there can be some ups a nd downs on these prices , but usually when they have gone up they stay up , hope this helps .

Corfusoon

Easyjet are offering flights in April 08! Sort of £65 out and £55 back
Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

Lisa and Steve

If booking easy jet would it be best to book now or wait and see if the prices change at all.

Sandy x

If they're low for the weeks you want....grab them! But if they've gone back up to £174 each way, then I would hang on because they may come down again. I haven't looked for a few days as I have already booked but you should be able to get them for £100 return or less.
Sandy x

Lisa and Steve

They are about 99.00 each way. So I should take the plunge you think. Need someone to give me the push. Then i will check every day and kick myself if they go cheaper.

Shuey

Hi Lisa

I book flights with Easyjet and Ryannair every week for work.  I only book them a couple of weeks in advance but they do get dearer as the departure date gets nearer.  I would think about booking them sooner rather than later.

Good luck

Shuey

Lisa and Steve

Thanks for that. Cant see them going much cheaper.

blondegirl

Have you managed to book your flights yet.  Reading the other comments about the BS Studios is a bit worrying for everyone that has already booked with them.  what a mess.  Hope you managed to find something.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Oikodomophobia

four of us are flying out in June for a week, just over £500 including the insurance, it has to be the cheapest flights i have had in ten years. fingers crossed they are used so they keep the flights going and maybe just maybe, open up the route from a northern airport

blondegirl

Well Done!  Are you staying in Arillas?

blondegirl

Just tried Easy Jet flights again to see how much they are when we are going in September.... £167.84 for two return 11-25th September... even cheaper than we paid £172... very good prices still if anyone is interested.  staying at the Bardis Sun Hotel B & B = £300 for two weeks,  works out at a very bargain priced holiday., £236 each is very good.

Eileen

Easyjet have added a few more flights on for October...but only up to Friday 24th.

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

riggers

Thats great info BG and Eileen.
I'm sure some of would like to sneek another week in.

Riggers..

Sandy x

Well spotted Eileen....may just have to have an October visit to set me up for winter..
Sandy x

justphil

Oh yes, bring it on! We already have plans for a second visit, and you've prompted us to look for it now. Will post how we get on. Thanks Eileen & BG!

philandjen