Easy Jet

Started by blondegirl, November 26, 2007, 08:10:03 PM

Sandy x

I looked again last night on the Easyjet website and the flight I've booked for 17 August is now £174!!! One way....so the trick is obviously to book the moment the flights are published.
Sandy x

justlynn

Hi Sandy,

Yes, you're right, Colin just checked and discovered that booking now with Easyjet would cost £66 more for just the flights than we paid for the whole holiday with Corfu Escape.  Our flight times are virtually the same as Easyjet's now too.

We've used Easyjet a few times in the past, and found that their prices are always going up and down, according to how well the flight is selling, presumably.  So they may even come down again, but no guarantees of course!

Lynn

Smiffypink

Yes ive also noticed the flights have suddenly jumped up alot in price, soooo annoying!!!

Eileen

Skates on everyone!!!!!  Easyjet flights toCorfu are back down in price now....for the time being!!!

Eileen
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Mick and Jill

Did notice that last night Eileen.  Do you think they are going to keep several back and release them every so often.
Jill
Jill XXX

Eileen

The flurry of activity and interest for the new flights automatically sent the prices soaring.  Now that things have calmed down the prices have been re-adjusted....one thing is for sure...they'll go back up again.

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Sandy x

One of my colleagues tells me that easyjet prices are always cheaper on Wednesdays.....don't ask me why....so I guess we check tomorrow!
Sandy x

blondegirl

They had the dates we wanted then when I went back in they said they book until 28th September... dont they fly later than that, then another time they said they book until end March... very confusing.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Sandy x

I had the same problem but I think they only publish the timetables a few months in advance. The flight to Athens, which definitely goes all year, is only timetabled to the 28 September. I think this year is going to be a learning curve to us all! Thinking all the cheap easyjet flights had gone, on Sunday my daughter and her partner booked with Thomas Cook....but now the easyjet flights look cheaper again!!
Sandy x

blondegirl

I know I have found a good deal and now need to find accommodation

Sandy x

How many of you are going Blondegirl? Is it three again?? Are you wanting a studio or an apartment? There are loads of choices....
Sandy x

blondegirl

Well I have done it...  I know Mike will be please... hope so!

booked two flights for 11th-25th September with EJ...  flight times arent brilliant.  leaving Gatwick 17.30 p.m arrive 22.30... and leaving 23.20 arrive 00.40  cost was £172.75 (incl. ccc) for the two of us so I thought that was pretty good.

I have spoken to Dorita this morning to book with her at the Bardis Sun Hotel so we will be staying there.

So that gives me 7.5 months to lose some weight and something to look forward to!  I like September as its not too hot and we can still walk and sunbathe without losing energy..

I dont know whether to feel excited or nervous I have done it now!

Smiffypink

Well done Sue!!  Im sure he will be very pleased!

Cheryl2307

I'm so pleased for you Sue.  Something to look forward to!  Hopefully, I'll be able to get something sorted at the end of January - may have to get Eggy on the case for me!  I can't bear the thought of not going this year!
Cheryl O

ann marie

PRICES PROBABLY SOARED AS I BOOKED 12 SEATS FOR AUGUST LAST FRIDAY.