Author Topic: Tria Adelphia  (Read 14640 times)

Offline sharonF

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Tria Adelphia
« on: September 28, 2007, 11:39:17 AM »
Stayed at Tria in Philippe and Eleni's private block. 

What can I say, they are the most modern, spacious, bright and airy studio apartments I have EVER stayed in.   There is a terrace at the front with a clothers airer.  The room is spacious, it has a kitchen area, with microwave and hot plate.  Built in wardrobe and a dressing table with stool.  A large comfortable sofa bed with coffee table,  There is a small kitchen table.  The two single beds are side by side and so comfortable.  There is a bedside table on each side with a lamp.  The furnishings and little extra touches are gorgeous. 

The balcony has gorgeous views, you can see the bay. 

Maid service is exceptional.  Towel and linen change twice in a week, she came in everyday and changed the bins, made the beds and generally tidied up.  We were amazed and so pleased. 

The pool and bar are fantastic, clean and lovely food. 

Philippe, Eleni and Yianni are so lovely, I want to take them home!   They were the icing on the cake at these lovely apartments.  Cannot recommend to stay here highly enough.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Tria Adelphia
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 01:03:18 PM »
Sharon
They'll be really pleased to read this post. I know Philippe occassionally looks at the Forum so I'll make a point of telling him when I see him.
Credit where it's due. - It's an excellant "well done" to them for the work they've put in all season.
Negg

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 01:43:34 PM »
That would be great Negg, they work so hard, they never stop do they. x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2007, 08:10:47 PM »
Sharon
Saw Phillipe today at Tria who was very pleased and appreciative when I told him of your good report.
Work meant that He's been off the site for about a week but now looks forward to reading your post.
Negg

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 03:20:02 AM »
Hi!
I've just looked at the map to locate these apartments. They are quite a way inland. Is there a problem with mosquitoes in the evenings in late season at this location. The accommodation looks fantastic, but I am like a magnet to the mossies. One night at Thomas's taverna 'Vavallis" we decided to eat on the veranda and I had so many bites that I looked like as if I had chicken pox!
The walk to the beach is no problem and the area should be very peaceful. Prices are good too!
Martin.   

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 07:25:02 PM »
Having used the Tria facilities whilst over on holiday in July we did not find the mozzies a problem but the wife was bit quite a few times in other areas of Arillas.
She thinks I must be immune to them or upon seeing me they just decide that a bite elsewhere would be a better option
If you are thinking of staying at the Tria then you will be made more then welcome by Philip and his lovely family.
We were so pleased with the welcome they gave us whilst staying over the road at the leonidas we decided to book again for May, this time we will be staying at the Tria cant wait to get back

Offline martin-w

• Forum Fanatic
  • Arillas, my second home!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2007, 06:34:55 AM »
Hi John!
Thanks for the info, there have been a lot of good reports about this venue. Hope to get a reasonable flight in the next couple of weeks or maybe in April/May next year to check it out for myself. Perhaps we will meet up in May!
All the best,
Martin.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 10:40:21 AM »
Martin, if you take the precautions you shouldn't get bitten.  I always get bitten if I don't.  Use a plug-in in the room, spray yourself before going out and as an extra precaution I use boots extra tropical strength wipes to "top up" during the evening.  I did this in September and didn't have one bite.  I forgot the last night in july and provided a delicious meal for some mozzies!!!  so the sprays and wipes do work.  enjoy your holiday.  I never saw a mozzie in tria.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2007, 10:41:43 AM »
Negg, thanks for that, you'll have to tell Eleni if you enjoyed your pickled onions.  I told her I had fetched some for you, "what are they" she wanted to know, she was very amused that I had brought them all the way over for you!  x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2007, 12:39:39 PM »
I'll tell her Sharon.
Suzanne and Roger bought me some over a while ago and gave them to me in the Coconut Bar. I crunched a couple right there and then but Katerina, behind the bar, declined my offer of one for her. Okay for Stiffado but pickled in vinegar doesn't appeal.
Negg

Offline Dave n Anne

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 04:45:01 PM »
We have been to Tria Adelphia 5 times now and have booked for next year , just take care and the mozzies are'nt usually a problem .

Yammas 

Dave n Anne

Offline Vaughan & Angie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
Hi,

We stayed in Tria Adelphia in 2005 and are keen to go back this year - at that time they were just building the new block. You mention Phillippe and Eleni's private apartments - are these ones we can book directly with them rather than through Manos? if so, how would we go about it?

Maggie

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 06:24:21 PM »
Hi, the private apartments can only be booked through Philip and eleni. If you look at the web page i think you should find a way to make contact. If not, I'm sure someone will help here.

Offline Vaughan & Angie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 06:30:17 PM »
Thanks Maggie

We did go into Tria-Adelphia.com and sent an email, but we didn't realise that they had a private block or whether the mail would go directly to Phillippe/Eleni. We'll send another now asking about the private block.

Vaughan & Angie

Maggie

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 06:32:11 PM »
I have their phone number somewhere, if you need it, let me know.

Booking.com