Helios Court Villa

Started by pg32, September 19, 2007, 09:02:05 PM

pg32

This was our first time holidaying in a Villa and now we dont want to go on holiday any other way!! Helios Court Villa is a wonderful place to stay and has everything you need to make your holiday great. The villa exterior is stunning in brilliant white and looks very classy. As you walk through the front door you have the kitchen to your right which has cooker, hob, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, freezer and plenty of cupboard space, its not massive but it has all you need and is very nice. The living area that leads off the kitchen is lovely and very comfortable and gave us a very homely feel. Dining table that seats 6 and a 2 seater sofa and a 3 seater sofa helps with the homely feel along with the flatscreen tv, dvd player and a PC.

All 3 bedrooms are very spacious and comfortable all with air con and the master bedrooms en suite is lovely and spacious. They are decorated lovely as is the whole villa and has been kitted out with quality furniture. Upstairs we didnt really use but it is a very spacious room with 2 big sofas, a fridge and a load of books and board games. This room leads onto the balcony/terrace where there is a lovely big table and chairs. Now to my favourite part....the pool area!!! The pool is lovely, not massive, but the right size to have a decent swim and cool off from the hot sun!! The sun longers are very comfy and the whole area is just a lovely relaxing environment. The patio area with the table and chairs and BBQ is a greta place to relax and listen to some music out of the hot sun and just enjoy the surroundings.

I would recommend this villa to anyone who wants a relaxing time. It has everything you need including washing macine so you dont have too take to many clothes!!! We are booking up for next year as we loved it so much.
If anyone wants to know anymore just let me know.

Shuey

Hi Pg32

It sounds lovely and i must say it looks lovely from the pictures i have seen.  Glad you had a great time.

Shuey

pg32

Hi Shuey

We did have a great time and cant wait to return, such a relaxing place and the villa made the holiday even more relaxing!!

dorothy

Whereabouts in Arillas is this villa?  It sounds really lovely.
Dorothy

pg32

Hi Dorothy

If you look on the Arillas tourist map on this site you can see where it is located. If you were to walk from the beach past coconut and malibu bars and then turn left at Armourada you just follow the road up the hill and keep going! It took us about 25 minutes walk back to the villa which was good as it worked off the food we had just eaten!! It also takes about the same length of time to walk to San Stephanos as it does to walk to Arillas from the villa so it is a great location.

Paul

dorothy

Thanks Paul - quite a walk  - I think I would need a hire car!!

Dorothy
Dorothy

Corfusoon

Hi there

Thank you PG32 for the review! We look forward to you coming next year.

The villa is only 1500m from the beach centre. Its about a 15 minute stoll down and you might want to add a few minutes on the way up because of the steep bit by Annas Studios.

Most people wouldn't struggle to walk just under a mile. (Even Me!) Most of our one week guests haven't felt the need for a car nor have they made "car next time" noises.

I am guessing PG32 would agree that 25 minutes would be a pretty leisurely "lots of Lamb and Mythos on board" kind of pace.

It has been known to take me hours on the way back if I drop in to see Phillipas at Christos!

I can see lots of potential short cuts on the Arillas Map but I havent tried them out yet.

Maybe I will after next Friday.

Style, Luxury, Tranquillity
Helios Court Villa, Arillas, Corfu.
http://www.corfuvilla.holiday

pg32

Dorothy,

The walk is not too bad. It only takes about 15 minutes to get down to the `village` but does take a little longer going back but still only about 25 minutes and is a little strenuous in one place but it gets easier as the holiday goes on! On the map you can see a little track that leads down to The Gallini apartments, there you turn right and you are on the road that leads straight down to the beach. This in my opinion is a quicker route and a nice walk but coming back up the very last part upto the villa square is extremely steep and is hard work. The villa is in a good position as you have San Stephanos about the same distance which is also a nice walk.

Paul

angela01

hello all!

i saw the vila yesterday,it is behind to the cherch.
I like very much!The colour and disin is perfect!

cheers!

kevin.g

i agree with all the above ,it is a lovely looking villa ,i remember seeing it from the road on my scooter when my wife and i were buzzing about the place ,,,well done

Oregano

We have just booked for May! I'm so excited I'll be unbearable for the next few months!

Lindypops

You`ll have a fab time. Enjoy.
Lindypops.

Oregano

Thanks Lindipops! I'm sure we'll have an excellent time!