Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101560 times)

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #4905 on: June 09, 2011, 01:47:58 PM »

Hi Geoffrey I agree it was a little quiet, think it has something to do with beach looking empty, have they sorted the licences out yet?Dimitris said on Sunday he thought the sunbeds would be back Monday, but no sign yet, 'Greek' time I suppose.

It was lovely to sit and chat with you at Mathraki, think I caused a bit bother with the Aniseed balls. Ha ha, hope you enjoyed them.

Hope to see you when we return in July.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #4906 on: June 09, 2011, 07:07:56 PM »
Val
"Aniseed Imperial" type balls going down well and I only take half a dozen out with me so I don't have to share! - Titeolebuggorwot?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arillas today saw Mick n Jill n Calum n Riggs n Sue n Kev n Kay n Babs n Scottish Yianni n local darts star Lezsek all sat in the Nut enjoyng a fine and laid back afternoon time, with the temp still hovering at 30deg at 7pm.
WOTMOORCANISAY?

(I'd mention last nights darts at Armourada but, Lezsek and Egg went out , in the first round to Vassilis and Liz so nuff said - Except Bugger!)
Get back to that Wash House Lizzy!

Cheers
Negg

Offline westhampete

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4907 on: June 10, 2011, 02:42:51 PM »
Good news. For those of you already in Arillas right now in essex it's peeing down.

Offline Janis

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4908 on: June 10, 2011, 11:41:50 PM »
In Yorkshire it's on and off but we (especially me and Barry) are desperate to be back in Arillas...

Janis x

Offline georgia

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4909 on: June 11, 2011, 01:23:47 AM »
Janis...I peered and peered....made an idiot of myself twice..are you Janis? Looked at me blankly! Had a wonderful time tho as I am sure you did..we will meet up oneday. Fantastic holiday now thinking about booking for Sseptember..carrot and stick?? xxx

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #4910 on: June 18, 2011, 01:21:48 PM »
Arillas today, hmmm how can you put it into words? We arrived last night about 10 and rushed to unpack, a quick drink with dimitris was a must and then off to the coconut to enjoy a cocktail or 2. It was then we decided to go down to the bench! Taking a picture on your mobile at 1.30 in the morning is not a clever thing to do! Needless to say I was unsuccessful and will have to try again tonight!

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #4911 on: June 18, 2011, 01:25:24 PM »
So after getting the munchies and popping into what was helen's creperie for a late night snack ( very good chargrilled food)  we then succumbed to tiredness.

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #4912 on: June 18, 2011, 01:34:37 PM »
Saturday morning started with us sitting on the balcony watching the sparrowhawk trying to catch his breakfast, we then meandered to the captains for a quiet sit down to be joined by worthy and nobby! After much deliberation an amstel was called for and then the lovely big breakfast. Then the unexpected trip of the holiday, of to the jewel in the corfu crown, the corfu beer brewery! If you are here its a must, its amazing that they've got all the kit here and what they have to do! And the best part is you get to sample the delights! Or even poor yourself one, so thats it we're 15 hours into the holiday and its only 1.30pm. The weather is lovely not to hot, now its time to meet eggy for our next adventure!  

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4913 on: June 18, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »
Ah Helen and Keefy - almost lived those moments with you! Wish we could have shared them....

Have  great stay at home in Arillas. thanks for posting
loveandhugs
PhilnJen

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #4914 on: June 18, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »
Apologies for any spelling mistakes! Its hard to upload
From a mobile! And also I think the beer is kicking in! Phil where's that spare liver?

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #4915 on: June 18, 2011, 01:47:12 PM »
Oooohhhh...this is good!  Keep posting please!  We are living it with you!

Eileen.xxx

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4916 on: June 18, 2011, 02:55:38 PM »
looks like the beach point cafe /grill .might be opening this sunday aka georges crepe,,,hope they do well .yammas

Offline Hels Bels

« Reply #4917 on: June 18, 2011, 09:28:19 PM »
So after having a few jars with eggy and another poor donkey has had its leg talked off we had to have a siesta. We've ventured down to the jetty to find someone on the bench! You get very protective of it now! And jealous when someone else is there, however the lovely couple then stood up and invited us to take over, how wonderful the folks here are! We got to see our first sunset of the holiday sitting on the bench! The sun has now set and we are in ammos bar having a quiet drink reflecting on the wonder of arillas.

Offline CheekyVimto

« Reply #4918 on: June 18, 2011, 09:44:21 PM »
It all sounds fabulous! I so cant wait to get away from the dreary english weather, keep the reports coming peeps :) 9 days and we will be there 8)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #4919 on: June 18, 2011, 09:51:07 PM »
Sounds like you are enjoying Arillas and all that entails Helen and Keith :)

I was most impressed by the brewery picture! Looked like a heavenly place in a heaven that is Arillas! ;)

Keep them reports coming, mistakes and all :D
Life is good ;)

Booking.com