Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101861 times)

Weeze81 and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #4455 on: September 28, 2010, 11:42:50 PM »
Brouklis has been done folks - and done very well indeed.

Viv n Pete n Janis n Barry n Ivan n Avril plus Brenda with Joe and new neighbour Doug.

Poor Dimitris and Noufris - A little shell shocked maybe.

Good time had by all and I'm right! - Viv is a little Gem!

Now at 11:40 with 20 deg on the diddy machine perched on the corner of the desk I bid y'all---------------------------- Kalenichta

This is providing I can persuade the moggies to go outside in the rain which we all hope will now go away for a while. ( Big Toad on the drive?? - WOTSTHATALLABOUT?)

Cheers
Negg

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #4456 on: September 29, 2010, 05:23:54 PM »
A little bit cooler this morning so we deciced that we would walk towards Afionas ttake our time and just see how far I could go with out over doing it and remembering that I had to get back. It took 3hours but we got as far as Night Owl so I was fair pleased with myself, coming back it started to pour and we got soaked but still warm t shirt & shorts. Had lunch at Ammos, went to see Yiota and am now just relaxing in our room. Reckon we must have the best balcony view that weve had before, When I lay on the bed I can see Gravia. Fantastic. After our meal tonight we are going to the Rainbow for a  (think its merant to be a darts night) but its just get together night for Pete and I. Jill & Mick &Callum will be there met Callum early on today Eggy trying to flog him yet another set of darts I reckon. lol. Janis &Barry are coming and a few more but dont know who untell we get there.
By the way I have to carrect my posting from yesturday, I have been told that it sounds like Nikos isn't there in the mornings but he is normally, he just dosent like getting up. lol but had been into Corfu yesturday morning I believe. Well folks i am noe getting looked at as if to say get that bl--dy leg up on a pillow so i better go. Hopefully I will get on tomorrow but it is forcast to be a sunny day so it might not be tell late at night. Cheers Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline liammcdaid

« Reply #4457 on: September 29, 2010, 05:52:13 PM »
why cant I post on here?

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #4458 on: September 30, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »
you just have, try again

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4459 on: October 01, 2010, 01:39:42 AM »
glad you are having a lovely time Viv and Pete and you sound like your health is much better wish I could have meat you again-but this time I  have  had my last ever holiday in Arillas - it has given me such happy memories but now my life has moved on but I am so glad I discovered Arillas
Mary :)

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4460 on: October 01, 2010, 02:53:01 AM »
Mary, never say never (or in your case last ever), Arillas I am sure will always have a place in your heart to return one day

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4461 on: October 01, 2010, 10:29:27 AM »
Hi Tracey and Peter
You are right, I should say never , or ever. It is true Arillas has done a lot of good for  my confidence and whatever happens it will always be a very special place for me

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4462 on: October 01, 2010, 10:52:32 AM »
Viv, wonder if you have same room we had, that view is gorgeous isnt it.  I love the Marina for that as well as everything else about it!
Mary its a shame for Arillas if it is your last, still hope to see you there one day

Sharon xxx

Offline TerryW

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4463 on: October 01, 2010, 12:51:32 PM »
Its nice to see that Viv and Pete are having a lovely holiday after their months of thinking that they wouldn't get there this year. It will probably be one of their best holidays in Arillas, ever.

I'm sorry to read that Maryh has decided that she has had her last holiday in Arillas, especially as she looked so relaxed when I met her in September. The problem will be in trying to find somewhere else for a holiday that can give you the Arillas tonic that is a unique formulation. All the best Mary and I hope you still carry on using the forum.

Offline MaryH

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4464 on: October 01, 2010, 01:52:03 PM »
Terry
Of course I will and you were right I was so relaxed in September and yes I do still love Arillas

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #4465 on: October 01, 2010, 06:27:34 PM »
We are in room 107, not only a lovely panaromic view but I can lay in bed and see Gravia, cant beat that. Big party tonight as Gearge and Victoria got married today.
Have ha agreat time so far and Dot & Bill took us out to lunch earlier today. Not a lot to report at the moment, will have a go tomorrow. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline kevin.g

• ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
« Reply #4466 on: October 01, 2010, 06:59:16 PM »
viv
so glad your enjoying,,,give pete a big yammas ,,,xx

Nan

« Reply #4467 on: October 02, 2010, 07:07:39 AM »
Good to hear you are having fun Viv and Pete XXXXX

I am awake at an unspeakable hour this morning wondering if I can get another week in Arillas before the end of October ??? Yes I am.....  but I don't think there's a cat in hell's chance actually. Sorry Dimitris no pun intended :-)

As for you Mary !!!  I think if I was to get on the dog and bone to you now and say "C'mon Kid let's get ready to rumble!"  you'd be saying "Okay where and when?"

Last holiday in Arillas?  .... pfft! not if I have anything to do with it me dear XX

Cheers Nan xx

Offline keith(geezer)

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #4468 on: October 02, 2010, 10:56:10 AM »
got back from arillas meet sum new friends had a great time oh and will be back the end of may 2011 count down begins         yammus keith and ann                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
« Reply #4469 on: October 02, 2010, 05:28:35 PM »
Been on beach since 10 this morning just come back to put leg up for a while and then get ready for tonight. We will be going to our first Greek night ever believe it or not.lol.  Havent seen anybody except Janis & Barry today so havent got any real news to tell. It just feels so great to be alive on such a wonderful day. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Booking.com