Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3021456 times)

Offline Scottishyannis

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #8790 on: May 14, 2019, 11:19:13 AM »
E

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8791 on: May 15, 2019, 05:54:29 PM »
Is that "E" an eee by gum Yannis??
Anyway ...........Arillas Today found me sat in "Beach Kostas" at 1:30 having a very nice Ouzo n Water. - 1:30 for Ouzo is compulsory at Kostas, so who am I to change that tradition?? = Sat looking, at parking spaces, I was amazed to see very few spots available. Full marks go to the the guy who... "should-ave-gone-to- specavers" and painted those white lines too close together. Tis like a row of canned sardines. For me? - lines far to close and a goats bum would not fit in between 'em!! - ........Bah.... wotever.
Drifted to Rainbow to take further advantage of the 22 deg on offer. - That was in between a "Kalo Taxid"i to Pete (as in Viv n Pete) Their time has vanished so quickly. - Viv n Pete are a major part of Arillas. (Part of the furniture ..and I mean that with great respect)
Anyway.... Rainbow went well and I did not need an interpreter for a chat with Scottich Yanis. The pool beckoned me but, as no one threw in a bottle of Ouzo, I did not venture. (Water is only for Ouzo - DONCHERNO!!)
So... a busy May. - June will follow soon. - But.... Ouzo will still be compulsory at "Beach Kostas" for 1:30.
Parking spots!!! - Who painted those white lines. Very pretty and we will all hire small mopeds so we can park in between 'em.
(Or a goats bum) - How do you hire a goats bum?? - Put im on a stool , I suppose!!! (Don't forget yer chat upline ... Hello Billy!!)
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8792 on: May 16, 2019, 04:59:16 PM »
We enjoy a 21 deg Arillas Today, at 17:00 when "winding down" is upon us. A few "debates" about the parking spaces were discussed ,this afternoon, but as I pointed out "Park between those lines and you will need a steel cutter, to create a sunroof, to exit yer vehicle!!"
Ron said , "Tis wrong" -
"Wrong Ron, says I" -
 "Between the cars I can't get along" says Ron. -
"Just another problem that we travel along, Ron" says I. " But a problem of which I am very strong , Ron"
"Ali mera problem , says Ali - No says I , "Tis alo ena probelma" - Get that punctiation right.
Anyway - Just get over here and fully appreciate what all Arillas folk have done to make your time complete.
so .... parking spots and white lines?? - Who gives a monkeys bum? - Or goats bum as I think Ron very partial. "goat buttock" (barbied that is)
All in fun and bottom line is that Arillas are really making this super little spot, in the North West, that all can enjoy.
(I will just buy a narrower car!)
and...... Scottish Yanis drinking grapefruit jiuce at "Beach Kostas" - Think I imagined that!!
Cheers
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8793 on: May 20, 2019, 05:21:06 PM »
Arillas Today gives us 22 deg so white parking lines are irrevelent. Much more busier , this May , than last. Make the most of what Arillas weather will give you , guys, as in a few days time a tad of bad vibes will be arriving. THe eyeballs in the sky will soon be crying upon us!!
Cheers
Negg.

Offline turkeyfoot

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8794 on: May 20, 2019, 06:21:17 PM »
Hi
Not often you spread doom and gloom Neg , but I fear you are right.
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8795 on: May 20, 2019, 11:27:11 PM »
Plenty of room for doom and gloom. May has gone. We need a new broom.
However we sweep this under the carpet and all hope that the weather forecasted, over the next week, will be wrong and that the end of May could be a change for the better. I cannot remember another May being this bad.
(But with the recent rain, at least the trees are still looking green.)
17 deg outside at 11:30pm and closing.
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8796 on: May 21, 2019, 05:53:13 PM »
Weather forecast over the next week has changed , yet again. - Look forward to a "hottie4yerbottie" - More bottiehottie next week???
M a y b e .......................................... Oohnose?
(nice 22 deg at 6pm today though)
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8797 on: May 23, 2019, 06:42:02 PM »
Anyone there?? - Sing you a song..... Goes like the tune "21 today , 21 today , who,s got the key of the door , never been 21 before"
so............... "23 deg , 23 deg , who' pinched my ouzo glass , whoever it is gets a kick in the ass."
Nuff said.
Negg

Offline ron

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8798 on: May 23, 2019, 10:25:27 PM »
You are a poet did you know it?
ron

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8799 on: May 23, 2019, 11:02:39 PM »
You are a poet did you know it?

I remember "POETS" day from years ago , when working for a living.
It stands for P*** Off Early Tomorow's Saturday

Can't be righter that that Ron.
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8800 on: May 24, 2019, 08:51:06 AM »
Arillas Today starts very nicely with an outside temp of 19deg at 9 a.m. - Without putting the "mockers" on it , I reckon the weekend should be a good one. - Cheers Negg

Offline ron

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #8801 on: May 24, 2019, 09:18:13 AM »
POETS DAY... BY NEIL  OR  BYRON (LORD)
ron

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8802 on: May 24, 2019, 06:29:16 PM »
Back to Arillas today which ends at 22 deg an dry. - I ended with the 22 deg but unfortunately am not as dry as I should be!!
Twas a good afternoon for all though!
Negg

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #8803 on: May 29, 2019, 10:22:48 PM »
Back from a big family binge at Brouklis and smiles all round !!! - Obviously good company plus a vast selection of good food plus a man in his jumper (Dimitris ? - Cold ??) - Twas 20 deg.
Nice afternoon here and a pleasant eating out evening for all - Wherever y'all ate and whatever y'all ate.
Good wishes from a tubby Negg who just had to have the apple pie!!!
Negg

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8804 on: May 30, 2019, 12:26:36 AM »
Eggy- love hate love hate love your posts

Booking.com