Author Topic: Arillas Today  (Read 3101984 times)

ger and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Val n Bill

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
Re: Arillas Today
« Reply #6060 on: October 29, 2012, 05:17:35 PM »

Beautiful. Just keep us in the loop.

Val x
The love affair continues.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6061 on: October 29, 2012, 05:24:03 PM »
loop Val meluvver? What is a loop? When I find one I'll keep you in it. We don't seem to do loops here. Just hot air and storms. Ah Val and Bill medears, you would ADORE being here just now. Nearly as much as Jen and me do. Nearly.

loveandhugs
Phil

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6062 on: October 29, 2012, 05:31:20 PM »
Phil and Jen, I would absolutely bloody love to be there with you two right now! 

Look forward to more.
Sharon xx 

Offline patrickjohn

• Lincolnshire Yellow Belly
  • ARILLIAC
  • PJM
« Reply #6063 on: October 29, 2012, 05:41:18 PM »
And so say all of us!

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6064 on: October 29, 2012, 09:40:53 PM »

Phil, we are there, not with you.....but through you. Caught in the loop just like everyone else following your posts.
No pressure but we are so enjoying your holiday.

Val x

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6065 on: October 29, 2012, 11:10:11 PM »
Well today was our day. Arillas that we do for ourselves. There was no beach, so naturism was on the back burner. Thank god for that said many who have seen me old and fat and in flagrante. But do I care? er NO.

But we bought fags from Ina who came to do a special deal with us. George stopped his car to say hello, and we shared many a happy moment in Armourada with Vasillis and others. The special bit for me was when Anna(studios) Krasakis shared a hug with Phil and Jen. OMFG does she not age. She must have the picture in the attic beause 10 years later she is more beautiful and younger than she ever was. If I were free I would be chasing her. Such a gorgeous Greek woman.

And then Brouklis. So many folks to share it with. Young Spiros with his very sexy American girlfriend.... Arillas Today is alive and well,  so stop worrying, just BOOK.

Phil

Offline JohnTheRef&Dot

• ARILLIAC
  • First star to the right and straight on to Arillas
« Reply #6066 on: October 29, 2012, 11:36:44 PM »
Revelling in it all, Phil and Jen just know how to do Arillas, any time any month they make it their own.  “Alone in Arillas” Phil me old mate you just know that you will never be alone in Arillas. :-)

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6067 on: October 30, 2012, 06:18:12 PM »
Arillas Today has calmed down. The storms are gone, but to quote Spiros "it is so cold. We have to wear pullovers." Well meluvver try an English Octomber if you want to know about cold. It was 22 degrees. Clear blue sky, and Jen had to ditich the woolie. Don't fret, she ditched the woolie years ago.... Always warm or too hot.

PhilnJen took five hours to get from Thalassa to Marvel. And we didn't even stop in Armourada. Many Mythos were consumed with others who adore this place. All of them except us live here. Houston, we have a problem.... We so should live here with them. 

Arillas Today is warm and sunny. They are just pissed off with the fact they still have tourists. Er, NO. They are making us part of their family. Arillas Today is as beautiful as ever.

Phil

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #6068 on: October 30, 2012, 11:44:40 PM »
Phil and Jen,  your posts are a real tonic for us. They are a heartfelt account of our favourite place from two hardened Arilliacs.  Continue to enjoy!!

Take care,  Paul and Heather
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6069 on: October 31, 2012, 12:09:20 AM »

Jen and Phil, glad the weather is a bit warmer, the sunset was lovely tonight.
  Wish we were there now.

Val x

Offline Ang

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6070 on: October 31, 2012, 12:14:20 AM »
Sounds really laid back and chilled Phil,hope you and Jen continue to soak up all that Arillas has to offer at this time,thanks for sharing your days.
Angxx

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6071 on: October 31, 2012, 08:52:47 AM »
Well I am truly sorry that I have only just got a chance to post Arillas Today. Last night at Sunset in San Stef was mental!

Early tea, and Eggy arrived to take us there on the dot of 7. Lezeck was with us, and we arrived a short while later. I still had a half full bottle of Mythos in my hand, and with bare faced cheek, it came into the bar with me. Not that anybody cared.

The next half an hour was like a Hollywood Premier without the red carpet. So many people we know and love arrived in quick succession. Both of the Anthis boys with young Alex, Maggie and Gordon, er put simply, the world and his wife.

Needless to say I ended up on Black Russians. And collapsed contented, fully dressed on top of the bed, which is where I awoke just ten minutes ago. Alone and abandoned???? Forget it. I'm going to need a holiday when we get back.

Phil

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #6072 on: October 31, 2012, 10:55:01 AM »
Arillas Today is barely awake yet. It is sunny, warm, maybe 20 degrees. Nearly recovered from excesses of last night but it is Haloween at Armourada tonight, so more excuses to behave badly. I forgot to resize this, so make what you will of it.

Arillas is as beautiful as ever, even if the bladdy tourists are still here.
Have a great day (we will of course.)

Phil

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6073 on: October 31, 2012, 11:03:26 AM »
Would have loved to be there with you all, glad that you all had a smashing time. It just proves that you will never be 'All Alone in Arillas' Phil and Jen.

Val x

Just found the photo on the Warning new Reply Posted, beautiful thanks.

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #6074 on: October 31, 2012, 01:27:39 PM »
Just love reading your posts and look forward to more photos. Sounds like you're having a ball!

Booking.com