Arillas Today

Started by Eggy, August 08, 2007, 04:30:35 PM

BBB

Forgot to say we have met the new baby and he is beautiful!!

Eileen

Brigette,

What a fright you gave me earlier when I saw you online...I thought you were home already!

It sounds as though you are having a lovely time...enjoy :-)

Eileenxxx(who can't wait to hear all your news!)
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Sandy x

Sounds good to me....we are all green with envy..enjoy!
Sandy x

Eileen

Sandy,

I'm sure that when your place is finished we will all be sitting here green with envy reading your posts too....wild horses won't be able to drag you away!!

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Sandy x

Yes I know Eileen....and I know I am very lucky to have a house there....but patience was never my strong point. I spend my life assuring myself that my moment will come....lol  !
Sandy x

sharonF

Quote from: Eggy on January 29, 2008, 07:35:15 PM
If anyone wants photos of any Taverna or Appt etc, to re-kindle memories then let me know.

Best Wishes
Negg

Negg would love a photo of Vavalis and Thomas if he's around and the Tria if you can
Thanks
Sharon x

TerryW

Eggy, after you've finished chasing that Italian soccer star (Totty) about Arillas, how about taking some photos of Brouklis, inside and out. Also when you next eat out could you photograph the food?

Cheers

Terry

sharonF

Oh great idea Terry, yes Negg photographs of the food please xx

Eggy

if we can't have Giorgos how about any Arillas totty for us girls...
[/quote]

Sorry ladies - This is the only totty I could find today.

A small breeze in Arillas today, just a reminder that we're nearing February but a deserted beach and once again all is well.

Roof going up on Hotel Marina.
Give Hotel Akti Arilla another week and a picture of swimming pool progress will be in order.
Air con now being fitted to the second floor appts of Bardis Sun Hotel.
(3rd floor to follow. Except 1 appt - Must be the one booked for Martin W ! - Joking!)

Spent 3 hours this p.m. looking around local land with a possible customer. A good learning curve for me and had a very interesting time. Sales irrelevent,company good.
Anyway who could resist a plot next to neighbours as quiet as this ?....................

How can I sell anything if I spend time taking pictures of the surroundings?

Met Bridgitte and co. and she's not wrong about t-shirts on verandah. Her sheltered balcony gets the best from the day. She's right about the chilly evenings as well
( 8 deg outside at 7:20 this evening)

Finally, for any business investors out there. - Remember the "Calypso Taverna & rooms"? On the hill just up from Armourada. Its up for sale.
Not telling the price so have a look on the www.ionianrealty.com
.... Now if I had some spare cash or a partner .....
Cheers
Negg

blondegirl

Good news about the air/con on the 2nd floor of BS Hotel.

Really interesting site Eggy.  Is the Calypso near the bakery up the hill, I dont remember seeing that.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Eggy

BG - Sue
Calypso is just up the hill,behind Amourada, and before Iona's Boutique/Coffee shop.
Negg

justphil

Just in case it helps, here is a pic

This was one of our favourite eating places. Very traditional lovely food, good price and a great welcome. Even did Greek nights which were a bit of a rito! Very sad it closed!

Phil

blondegirl

Joe

Its more or less opposite my Mum's house!

blondegirl

We will definately be looking out for it in September... Someone might buy it by then.