Author Topic: resort hopper from corfu airport.  (Read 19135 times)

Offline simo

resort hopper from corfu airport.
« on: July 22, 2007, 01:52:28 PM »
Hi, 1 more day to go and i'm in arillas again. has anybody used the resort hopper from the airport, if so , does it stop at st steph and how long is the transfer time, i may have to use it if i can't organise a shared taxi.  thanks a a's.
" LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING OTHER PLANS"

Offline kevin.g

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kevin and julie
Re: resort hopper from corfu airport.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 02:36:47 PM »
simo didnt see hopper. but for 45-50euros a taxi will get you to san/steph in about 45 mins well worth it instead of2-3hrs on a coach .have a good one

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2007, 03:07:51 PM »
Am I missing something? Have never heard of the "resort hopper".....
Sandy x

Offline simo

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »
thanks for the replies. Sandy, in answer to your question the companys web site is resorthoppa.com . it covers all airports and various resorts, the nearest drop off to arillas is san steff, the est journey time is 1 hr 15 and costs £15. I have family staying in arillas already so they could pick me up from there. thats the idea anyway.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 01:06:28 AM »
Strange coincidence but my parents have just been to Palma and used Resort Hopper and they didnt turn up!  The same happened to my sister who had suggested them a few days later!  Obviously this could be an exception but I would be wary of booking as you have to pay online before you go.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 01:39:29 PM »
I havent heard of it either.  If there is one from the airport to San Steph and you needed a taxi then that would have to come from Sidari anyway I think (thats what we were told at San Steph travel) to go to Arillas and then it would probably cost you the same in all as a taxi direct to Arillas.

We did the taxi the first time we went and it was worth the money, but we took the coach transfer back.  The Bardis Sun have their own direct transfer arrangements and it took about an hour.  Going back to the airport we had a huge coach for about 8 of us.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline simo

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 08:06:38 PM »
thanks for the replies guys, it was just an option  i thought i might try this time around, as it is you have to book 24 hours in advance, and i am flying out tonight , thats if the plane can find a bit of land not under water to take off from. my daughter has arranged a lift for me anyway which takes me direct to the door.  malibu bar  and mythos here i come...... chrissimo.

Booking.com