Author Topic: nikos apartments  (Read 5173 times)

Offline mikej

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
nikos apartments
« on: July 12, 2007, 11:03:13 PM »
Nikos apartments is situated about 1km from the beach (great for walking off all that food you eat at Brouklis) but is just the best there is no one better to care of you than your hosts Vasilles and Margreta.A big thank you to them for making our stay there this year so special can't wait to return next year.I have some excellent pics for anyone who would like them,just PM me.
Mike.

Offline reno

Re: nikos apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 10:55:22 AM »
Hi Mike

We are due to fly out a week tomorrow to Corfu to stay at Nikos appartments for two weeks and would be interested to know more. The "we" is myself and my wife Helen and daughter Hannah(13) so there is a bit of a mix of requirements.

I think it is fair to say though we are all largely aiming for two weeks of r&r as priority. So a nice pool and facilities(bar,etc) at Nikos itself would be a bonus. Hannah will I think hope to find some mates to hang out whilst there. Of course is alway a bit of a lottery who happens to be there at the same time as you. We all tend to prefer peaceful rather than "lively" nightlife (ie we're not the disco/nightclub types) but do enjoy an evening stroll to a taverna.

I think we have a 2 bedroomed appartment(Helen dealt with booking). We do like to make ourselves simple meals on holiday when we can and when we feel like it (salads/pasta etc). I think from what I have read on the net there are decent shops around to enable us to do that.

It seems from what I have read that Arilas and the Nikos appartments are going to be just fine for us. Helen is always anxious before going somewhere new so words of comfort before our trip would be welcome but please include hard truths it would be helpful to know in advance(eg - the transfer from the airport I guess could be quite an ordeal - 2 hours?).

Thanks in advance for any tips/advice you are able to give. Seeing the photos you mention would be great too though I'm such a dunce (well it is Sunday morning!) I'm not sure what you mean by "PM" me.

Cheers

Simon

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 12:22:22 PM »
Hi Reno,

Im sure you will have a fab time at Nikos Apartments and indeed Arillas!

If you want to PM Mike just click on his forum name and his details will come up, scroll down and it will say 'send this member a personal message' click on that and you can then send him a PM and ask about the photos, hope this helps.

:-)

Offline graham

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 12:25:30 PM »
I know this is an old thread but we've stayed at Nikos a couple of times in the last 3 years and we're going back there August 2008 for a week. The pool and pool bar are excellent and the accomodation is of a very high standard. Nothing is too much for Vasillis and Margareta and if they don't have something then they will get it for you. It's about a 15 minute walk to the beach and the bars etc but it is a very pleasant walk!
A woman has the last word in any argument, anything a man says after that is the start of a new argument!

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »
But Graham, a 15 minute walk in Arillas is better than Andy Warhol's 15 minute version of fame. We would much prefer the Arillas to the fame!

lol
phil

Booking.com