Author Topic: Night Owls - Afionas  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Night Owls - Afionas
« on: July 10, 2007, 08:32:13 PM »
I'm sure there's been a thread on this before but I can't find it.
Anyway - On a "Lindypops" recommandation we went over one evening for an early snack. It was only to be a snack, but when we smelt the " 'ole barby" working we decided to stay awhile. Basic Menu with more than enough to please anybody. Very good friendly service by co-owner Linda and all food reasonably priced. Very peaceful surroundings too.
It's a bit of a walk mind but not for those out there who've got to Agious Stefanos. Night Owls is sign posted from Arillas, up the hill on the right, just past Vavillas Fish Taverna. - Worth a thought maybe.
Linda tells us that .if she's not too busy. she'll give you a lift back as well!
Cheers
Negg

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: Night Owls - Afionas
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 09:05:53 PM »
Stopped off there for a well earned rest after walking up the coast road from Arillas.As mentioned it is a nice setting to catch your breath before continuing onto Afionas or heading back 'home'.Sure the road wasn't as steep on our first visit 20 years ago!

Offline Lindypops

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 11:44:51 PM »
Yes it`s lovely isn`t it Eggy. Glad you enjoyed. They are lovely people, and very helpful. I really enjoy going there. Nic dropped us off, which was very kind, and a super duper friend gave us a lift there!!! Thank you Eggy, and see you again soon!! Bfn.
Lindypops.

Offline gaye

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 12:42:26 AM »
Really glad that you have remedied a bad previous comment eggy. We had acouple of fantastic evenings there. Such warm and friendly people and lovely food. My husband and friend took guitars and we had a really great sing a long!!
gaygo

Booking.com