Author Topic: We're Back from Arillas!  (Read 7205 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: We're Back from Arillas!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »
Hi Terry, glad to hear your holiday was great too. Wasnt it strange to be walking around a holiday resort and keep bumping into the same people as its so small, its like being in your own village in the UK (without the weather of course) and everyone is so friendly.

Mango, it was very quiet... I wonder if it gets a bit busier during the school holidays.  Where we stayed at the Bardis Sun it isnt really equipped for children as the rooms are so small, only room for two single beds, so there werent any families which made it sooooo quiet..  apart from us larking about in the pool we all whispering.

The Horizon sounds lovely, we didnt know what the rooms were like but we did hear they were very comfortable.  The entertainment though was very good and thanks for the compliment...the "professionals" were very good too although I wanted to laugh at the guy, he did need to loosen up a bit..  And I was so glad I opted out of some of the Greek dancing too, my stomach hurt from laughing so much.

Lynda and I were reminiscing about some special points of our holiday last night and one was covering Mike in green mud in the sea and told him he had to stand facing the sun for it it dry and it would do him so much good... bless him!  He looked like the incredible hulk.  We had it all over our faces ourselves just to make him feel less silly.... what we put him through, he was so patient with us.  I wished we had a camera then.  LOL
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2007, 02:14:55 PM »
Sounds like you and Lynda had a hilarious time, a camera at that specific time would've been great haha!!

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2007, 02:33:53 PM »
I'm sure we would all agree that Mike was extremely lucky to have two gorgeous women with him instead of his usual one.....
Sandy x

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2007, 03:39:59 PM »
It was a scream!  Everytime we walked past the Graziella the waiter would say "lucky man"...or thats what we thought he said...

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2007, 03:57:45 PM »
He might have been saying 'Oh look at that poor man - two women to nag him'!! tee hee
Cheryl O

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »
We dont nag... wouldnt dream of it... we just tease!  He loved having two women looking after him.  Also, there is a big plus about going with a friend.  We spent two hours looking in the three shops in Arillas, I tried on all the dresses in one... now I couldnt do that if Mike was with me and he was enjoying himself watching the Grand Prix with a cold beer.  We even went for a long walk at the back of the Galini (forgot about that walk) one day along the road at the back which is being done up... we came face to face with a big road roller, its just before the steep incline before the church, we were a bit worried about walking in the road stuff they were laying as it was wet!  Thought we would end up with concrete boots but they didnt stop us LOL.  Then walked down the main road round back down to the Amourada. 

Mike has even suggested we do it again as we all had such a brilliant time.  We might just manage to fit in another week on our own sometime but we shall have to wait and see.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2007, 12:53:14 PM »
Mike's not silly is he, hes realised you can go off with Lynda and do girlie stuff and he can sit and watch sport with a cold beer, no wonder he wants the 3 of you to go away again, everyones happy!!

Booking.com