Author Topic: Leonidas Apartments  (Read 5326 times)

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
Leonidas Apartments
« on: June 26, 2007, 06:07:32 PM »
Scanning new posts, as yer do, I've picked up a couple of references to the above today. Just by coincidence I was in the Amnos Beach Bar earlier and bumped into Leonidas. ( Didn't know he owned the Amnos )
Anyway he was telling me about his apartments, nearly opposite the Rainbow I think.
I've never seen inside any, but he was very enthusiastic about them.
Says he puts a few welcome bits in the fridge for Guests etc. Only rents privately.
I'd be interested in any feedback on these and equally if anyone wants additional info then here I am, with time in my hands.
Regards
Negg

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Leonidas Apartments
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 06:21:42 PM »
I think you are talking about the Arilla Inn studios opposite the Rainbow. Leo at Ammos certainly owns these but I didn't realise he owned Leonadis further out of the village past Tria Adelphia as well? I have stayed at the Arilla Inn srudios several times and have booked again for August. They are lovely - clean, spacious reasonably priced and with air conditioning all included in the price. Also TV if you want it. Highly recommended.
Sandy x

Offline Eggy

• On the Spot reporter
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 07:02:36 PM »
I may have it totally wrong Sandy. Maybe it's only the Arillas Inn Studios he owns.
I need to re-check the facts.
Neill

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 04:28:40 PM »
Hi, I will be staying at the Leonidas from next monday.  We booked through Manos/MyTravel.  They are opposite the Tria Adelphia.  any info you can give me on these would be very helpful.  size of accom, how far to beach etc.  3rd time to Corfu, but 1st to Arillas and judging by the comments on this forum dont think it will be last.  Just the flight to get through, scared anyway, but with all this going on in Britain, am terrified.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 05:00:15 PM »
Sharon, the leonidas are small apartments or studios,it depends what you booked if you booked the apartment(sleeps3)then you should get a small kitchen with a bed settee in it,a toilet/shower room and a bedroom.The owners stay on site in fact they built a new block for themselves about 3 years back now.The Leonis do not have a pool though you can use the Tria Adelphi pool.You are at the top end of Arillas about a 20 minute walk to the beach and the centre of town,Take a torch.The walk is quiet a getle climb from the beach back and is on the road,no footpaths.We have stayed at the Leonidas 3 times and always enjoyed it.
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Lindypops

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 05:21:43 PM »
Hi Sharon. We`ve stayed there. It was lovely. Very kind family when we needed on. Oh yes, we had a double bed. Not sure of many others around. You`ll enjoy it there.
Lindypops.

Offline sharonF

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
Thanks for that, counting down the days, 3 more days in waterlogged britain to go!

Booking.com