Author Topic: Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup  (Read 272824 times)

Offline HH

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Arillas "Regular Visitor" membergroup
« Reply #330 on: August 07, 2014, 08:35:10 PM »
I hope we qualify as "regular visitors". Later this month will be our 10th holiday in beautiful Arillas and I still get excited. No worries about our accommodation as Anna's is always perfect, no worries about finding our way around and no worries about finding good tavernas. In fact, Arillas means ... no worries, just bliss.

Offline Martin_G

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #331 on: August 09, 2014, 12:10:13 AM »
For me, I've been visiting Arillas since 2007, as a suggested alternative to other destinations, and and have not missed a year since. Ironically fly out Sunday morning so that will be 7 years as a regular visitor now.

See you next week Boss :)

Martin

Offline annec

• Random Things Through my Letterbox
« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2014, 10:38:25 PM »
Martin and I have been visiting Arillas since 2008.  May 2015 will be our seventh visit.

Offline David and Edna

« Reply #333 on: August 15, 2014, 12:52:50 AM »
Edna and I first visited Arillas  in 1989, with our youngest son, he is 36 now, it makes me feel old.  Not missed many years between visits.

We are returning on 12th September staying in Arillas Studios, our home in 1989, when they were known as Harris Apartments.

Only 28 days to go, not really counting them, ???

David and Edna

Offline Val n Bill

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2014, 02:24:26 PM »

So glad you are returning once again, just knew you couldn't miss a yearly visit.
We did miss you both this year but we hope that maybe we will see you in 2015?

We are returning for two weeks July/August and hope to have our usual May break as well but that has not been finalised yet, depends on daughter and son-in-law getting the same weeks.....as we still have the grandsons in the holidays.

Keep well both of you and enjoy your September break.

Val n Bill x
The love affair continues.

Offline Timbo

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
  • Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
« Reply #335 on: August 09, 2015, 03:37:47 PM »
I've just realised, my next visit in 5 days time will be my fifth  visit. My first being in 2008. :-)  Can't wait to be back.
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2015, 04:57:43 PM »
We have been 5 times. The first time in. 2001 and then 2004. We then had a gap  and then have been the last 3 years in a row. Booked again for next year.

Offline justphil

• ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2015, 07:25:48 PM »
Sonia and Timbo, you have been regular visitors for ages. Badges or not. I'm sure you will get "promoted" as soon as Dimitris or his software gets a chance.

You are both already true Arilliacs, true Arillas Addicts, and I respect you both for it.

Phil

Offline soniaP

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #338 on: August 09, 2015, 09:19:36 PM »
Thank you Dimitri's for the badge. Truely proud and privileged to be a regular visitor.

Offline Timbo

• Lost count of how many visits now! :)
    • Facebook
« Reply #339 on: August 09, 2015, 11:54:06 PM »
Sonia and Timbo, you have been regular visitors for ages. Badges or not. I'm sure you will get "promoted" as soon as Dimitris or his software gets a chance.

You are both already true Arilliacs, true Arillas Addicts, and I respect you both for it.

Phil

Thanks Phil mate.  I know Dimitris will do the honours once I've made my next visit.  I feel like I'll be joining  the Arillas Elite, but I think that goes for all forum members really. :-)
I always have a great holiday in Arillas.... I wish I could take it up professionally!

Offline Steve & Carole

« Reply #340 on: August 10, 2015, 12:12:01 AM »
2011=2weeks, 2012=4weeks, 2013=5weeks, 2014=6weeks, 2015=6weeks, 2016=7weeks.  Does that make us regular?

Offline Paul D

• Forum Fanatic
  • Welsh Arilliac
« Reply #341 on: August 10, 2015, 08:15:07 PM »
Steve and Carole - you still there from 27th June onwards?  Will be good to meet again but I thought I`d warn you, in case you wanted to hide.  ;-)     Glad you enjoyed this visit  :-)

Paul & Heather
Arillas - `perfect antidote to life`s stresses and strains`!

Offline Wendy n Stu

« Reply #342 on: August 20, 2015, 09:51:43 AM »
This August will be our Pearl visit to Arillas, we just keep coming 2 times a year when possible love it.

Offline BILLYB

« Reply #343 on: August 20, 2015, 08:36:53 PM »
Me and Allison have been 4 out of the last 5 years and that was because Olympic cancelled our holiday ! So we just make it :)

Offline Pat&Annette

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #344 on: August 24, 2015, 06:16:41 PM »
Got back from Arillas on 10th August . Our 7th year in a row. Lovely 10 days. Stayed at the Akti, 4 in a row, great family and great location. Dining out just as superb as the first time, too many favourites to name them all!
Met Bill and Val over a late drink at the Akti, nice to meet the real duo as mistakenly thought we met them 2 years ago! Both lovely and true Arilliacs. Reacquainted ourselves with several other regulars but missed Phil&Jen and John&Dot this year!
Arillas replenishes and repairs and gets you through another year, long may it remain our little bit of paradise.
Pat and Annette.

Booking.com