Author Topic: Tropicana  (Read 4321 times)

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
Tropicana
« on: June 08, 2007, 09:33:47 PM »
Hello all,

Especially fellow Scandinavians or anyone who has stayed in Tropicana. It would be nice to hear who are the people who run the place and hear anyones experiences of their stay there.

Looking forward to hearing your views or any information you might have on the apartments :)
Life is good ;)

Maggie

Re: Tropicana
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 11:28:54 PM »
We haven't stayed there,but they look very nice. We walk past often, from Tria adelphia.

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:22:41 PM »
Hi EEG, not stayed there either but if you click on more info on the map, they look really lovely!  Could just jump into that pool now!
Cheryl O

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 01:12:13 AM »
A few years ago we stopped off to use the pool at these appts.  It was absolutely lovely and the only one in Arillas ( that I know of!) that has a diving board!  I'm sure that you will find these lovely. 

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 01:31:52 AM »
The Rainbow pool used to have a slide and a diving board (great fun on barbecue night when everyone is allowed swim) but these had to be removed several years ago for health and safety reasons.
Sandy x

Offline Chris Hill

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 05:10:07 PM »
We stayed there 2 years ago and the accommodation is superb.  Lovely people too.  Immaculately clean.  We tried to go there again this year but cannot get to stay there from UK unfortunately.  Staying at Tria Adelfia instead this year hope this just as good.

Offline Erja

• Beer Quality controler
  • ARILLIAC
  • Royal Ionian Gold...amber nectar, only better ;)
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 05:19:12 PM »
Hello Chris,

Thank you for your reply! Nice to hear nice things and I am really looking forward to my holiday accommondation now :)
Life is good ;)

Booking.com