Author Topic: Marvel Hotel  (Read 10467 times)

Offline smee

Marvel Hotel
« on: May 14, 2007, 10:16:14 PM »
Hi everyone i'm so glad ive found the Arillas Forum as i'm going first week of july and can't wait after hearing everyone thoughts about it as it sound really,really lovely.
Can anyone tell me anything about the Marvel Hotel? also give some tips about do's and donts,it's wonderful to hear about the ATM and well done to the man involved in making it happen!
many thanks in advance for any info you can give :)

Offline kriopigi girl

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
Marvel Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 12:26:51 AM »
I am sure you will love Arillas.

We are there in June and we are staying at the Marvel so I will let you know all about it on our return.

Pauline

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Marvel Hotel
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 11:48:15 AM »
We are are there last week in June, 1st week in July too, so it should be lovely and hot and everything in "full swing". Cant help with the Marvel as we stayed elsewhere but the reviews sound very good.  I am sure you will have a brilliant time!  I was so pleased to have found Arillas when we booked last year... we had a lovely holiday.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline ANNnRICK41

Marvel Hotel
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 12:29:17 AM »
I am sure you will love Arillas.

We are there in June and we are staying at the Marvel so I will let you know all about it on our return.

Pauline

Also staying at the Marvel in June .. this time next week we will hopefully be enjoying a balmy evening in a nice taverna ..

Ann x
Love and Laughter,

Ann & Rick

xx

Offline nicmccluskey

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
Re: Marvel Hotel
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »
Hi! We have stayed at the Marvel a few times. Brilliant! Spiros is a great laugh! His brother Kostas is lovely too - quieter than Spiros. There is a lovely pool and it is so quiet and relaxing. Each year we return, the whole family come out onto the road to welcome us. We went there 5 years ago as a last minute booking and have returned ever since. Will be out in August - not at the Marvel this time though. You'll have a lovely time.

Offline bob {grazaki}

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »
We will be at the Marvel next  week. Its a very good place to stay. Had a lovely 2 weeks stay last Sept.     Bob [GRAZAKI]

Offline chrisnrich

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 05:53:09 PM »
Just got back from the Marvel Hotel after two fab weeks, this is the third time we have been there and am already looking to book for ndext year.   

Offline ANNnRICK41

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 10:16:11 PM »
Just got back from the Marvel Hotel after two fab weeks, this is the third time we have been there and am already looking to book for ndext year.   

Hello Chris/Rich

Glad you got home safely ..  Used to the lovely weather yet?  I will email you later with some of the photos we took last week.

Take care

Ann x
Love and Laughter,

Ann & Rick

xx

Offline Debbie & Lee

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2007, 01:37:32 PM »
We have just returned from our third visit to the Marvel Hotel and cannot recommend it enough!

Many, many thanks to Spiros, Kostas, Marketa, Sofia, Katerina and the great chef, who looked after us all so well during our stay.

We met so many lovely people staying at the hotel and it was great to see some familiar faces from our previous visit last year.

Looking forward to returning in June 2008 but will try our hardest to return to Arillas during September or October.

Offline darrent

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2008, 09:32:38 AM »
does anyone know if the rooms in the marvel hotel have a coffee and tea facility, kettle ect??? thanks.

Offline Jennifer Ferguson

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2008, 10:34:20 AM »
They didn't have kettles last year but maybe some of the lucky people just back can update you.We have stayed at Marvel twice and have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.We would loved to have been back there next month but unfortunately-but fortunately business wise for them-there was no availability on the dates we could get off from work.I am sure you will have a lovely time.

Offline racheybabe

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 05:58:23 PM »
Just got back from 2weeks at the Marvel and absolutely loved it. Spiros and Kostas are extremely friendly, the food is great and the rooms comfortable. There was only one thing I would change - the shower head needed a hook, we felt we were hosing ourselves down each night!

I would highly recommend Arillas and the Marvel to anyone.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 10:42:44 PM »
hi racheybabe. We agree on the Marvel and glad you had such a great time. Mind you, hosing each other down at night sounds like great fun to us. Wouldn't admit that we ever have though...........

lol
Phil

Offline bmw1106

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »
I"M with you Phil sounds like fun!!!

Offline Jersey Bean

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 11:48:18 PM »
It looks like a lovely place to stay and you will be right next door to the Rainbow Bar for a great night out courtesy of Jimmy & Spiros.  It's really lively there in the evening!

Booking.com