Author Topic: FAO Lisa ....Bardis Studios Kitchen  (Read 7781 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
FAO Lisa ....Bardis Studios Kitchen
« on: May 30, 2007, 05:56:55 PM »
Lisa.....

Do you know if they have all the kitchen paraphanlia in the studios like  a kettle, or even a toaster.  I remember reading they had the usual two ring boilers and a small oven which is something we have never had before, not that I am planning to use it, but does it have a grill in it as well.  They had a toaster in the Galini which was useful, otherwise I have got a flat camping one I can slip in my case for toasted sandwiches.... if I have to!   I am not going to bother bringing a kettle if they dont have one, just use the saucepan.

Glad you got your tickets by the way... :)
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: FAO Lisa ....Bardis Studios Kitchen
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »
They definately have a toaster but not sure about grill. Funny story from last year about a "toaster" regarding Ian and Helen.

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 11:19:33 PM »
No toaster but they do have all the other things' the cooker has a small a grill built in and you have to turn a knob to change the setting for the oven.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 09:19:37 AM »
Oops sorry Sue wrong info.People must do their toast using the grill. Even better we can have cheese on toast. They do have a fridge though. Read pm and you will understand.

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 10:06:24 AM »
Hi LISA/STEVE
Sorry about the mistake i made in the hand luggage talk but i was talking  about my wife lisa sorry if this upset you did not mean to do it.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2007, 06:05:43 PM »
Hi Sue,

You get a kettle, the oven with a grill and 2 rings, a chopping board, sharp knives, normal cutlery, tin openers, bottle openers, saucepans, plates, glasses, bowls, wooden spoon etc etc, so theres plenty to use!

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2007, 08:10:53 PM »
You didnt upset me Russell would take a lot more than that as I was only joking.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »
So, I wont need to take my George Forman Grill, pressure cooker, popcorn maker, steamer, bread maker, yogurt maker....  All the things I cant live without!!!   ;)

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 12:58:26 PM »
Bg do you actually use these things more than once?  I've bought all sorts of gadgets for the kitchen and just getting them out the box to use seems like hard work! 

I want to know what the pillows are like Smiffy - are they nice and soft or a bit hard and lumpy?
Cheryl O

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »
Theyre nice and smooth and just right, not too soft and not too firm, also you only get one pillow per bed but if you prefer 2 just ask for another, i always have 2 pillows so i asked and i got!

Also the safety deposit boxes are 15euros for  a week, just in case anyone is interested.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 06:15:10 PM »
When I went to breakfast on our first full day there, I asked Poppy if I could have another pillowand low and behold it was there waiting for me when I finished my breakfast. What service. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 12:07:24 AM »
Thats great about the pillows.  Some places are a bit reluctant to give out more pillows.  Mike always has about three!

Cheryl, I did actually get rid  of  all of my "gadgets" as they were ornaments really. I do use my grill a lot though. :)

Booking.com