Galini 2007

Started by fenos, May 27, 2007, 04:13:23 PM

fenos

Hello everyone!I'd like to inform you that this year you can book to Galini only through Thomas Cook.Due to email problems i was unable to respond to any message through the Galini website www.galini-hotel.com .

I will be happy to respond to any message at fenossup@yahoo.com.
You can also call at Galini at number +30-26630-51976.

I wish to all of you happy summer!

Joe

So the Galini is still with Thomas Cook, I couldn't find it in any of our brochures, that's good to know :)

bres

just came back from stopping at galini with thomas cook , excellant time but it looks like thomas cook have pulled out of galini as we were leaving and nobody else was stoppin there . big shame ..

blondegirl

seems like they are really having problems this year... hardly anyone staying there at all when we were in Arillas only Brenda and John and family. The large block of studios was totally shut up.  It is a shame as it is a really nice place to stay.  We did hear they might be with Olympic next.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

brenda n john

This is a bit late in reply. had another wonderful time in Arillas this year. Apart from two other couples over the course of two weeks, the Galini was empty. Just like having a 12 roomed villa to yourself. Great pity though. It is such a nice place to stay and Kostas was at a loss to know what had happened to the bookings. You had to feel sorry for Demetrius and his wife. All we can do is wish them well for the rest of the season and hope things pick up for them next year.
Did notice though that Arillas was virtually empty at the beginning of our stay.

kevin.g

surely thomas cook buy the 12 rooms for the duration of the season, then its up to t/c to fill the rooms.although its then a shame as the owner cant make any money from the bar and restauant  as the additional revenue helps survival in a big way .when im in arillas i believe in going to different bars and resteraunts every nite so i spread my money about to all.....good luck ot galini for the future...........

blondegirl

It was very quiet wasnt it John and Brenda, but the Galini Gang more than made up for it didnt we!  We had a wonderful holiday and were looking at the photos again tonight.  Love to all the family.  Sue x

Joe

It's not in any of our brouchures or available online, may account for the lack of bookings.

Lindypops

We do too kev. It`s nice to work your way around.
Lindypops.

Sandy x

I'm sure there was a Libra sign on the gate at Galini when I walked by the other day.
Sandy x

fenos

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest, i just got back from galini and corfu,
where i spent a few days to meet my family.
I'd like to say that as i heard the reduce of bookings was general at Arillas this year.
Concerning Galini the abscence from thomas cook wasnt the lack of bookings.
Many old clients and friends phoned us to tell that they couldnt find Galini.
Many others came finally to Arillas and asked us why we arenot with Thomas Cook.
I think that you can get the message.
In my opinion the worst thing in this case is that Thomas Cook could inform Galini that there arent bookings for this season or finally
that Thomas Cook does not want Galini to its Hotels.
This attitude does not represent a serious and professional operator.

I am looking forward to next year and i hope a better season to come for Galini and Arillas.

Thank you

blondegirl