Author Topic: thought for Dimitris.  (Read 11510 times)

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: thought for Dimitris.
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »
Very funny Lisa!!!! LOL
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 12:44:37 PM »
I love meeting people from the forum when you have spoken to someone for a long time you feel as if you know them and it is sometimes quite funny to see if their personality matches the one you thought. By the way you have all turned out to be nice so far. ;-) Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »
Haha ive been giggling reading all these, it was so funny when i was out there, meeting the people off the forum is really nice.

One evening Alyvin came up to The Bardis Sun looking for me, im not sure where she was staying, unfortunately i had a headache and had already headed off to bed after dinner, but the next morning Wendy was saying she was going to become my bodyguard what with all these people that wanted to meet me, it was very nice though, just a shame i missed her.

Then on the Sunday before we were due to fly home, Janis and Barry came up to me asking if i was smiffy, it feels a bit like youre famous i suppose haha!!

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2007, 02:14:34 PM »
Cheers, Nick - just read your post!  We might get to have that drink sometime soon in Arillas!
Cheryl O

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2007, 02:31:41 PM »
Famous at last hey Smiffy - Whats it like? ;)

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 04:12:33 PM »
Well they say everyone has their 15 minutes!!  Its nice cos everyone was really friendly, nice to put faces to names.

Offline eve

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2007, 07:48:07 PM »
Well I only got to meet one forum member, I did try to look out for more but I always leave my brain at home when I pack! It was lovely to meet eggy and wife at the taverna we all frequent, Loved the lunch Dimitris, sorry we did not visit too often I got blisters! (ahh!) Maybe see a few more of you soon.

Booking.com