Author Topic: tickets.  (Read 9010 times)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
tickets.
« on: May 20, 2007, 05:24:41 PM »
We are flying on 18th June from Gatwick with Corfu escapes was wondering when our tickets are likely to arrive.

Maggie

Re: tickets.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »
We fly on 18th june too, booked with xl. We were told we would have tickets around 2 weeks before date. I seem to remember that it was slightly later than that last year. I was starting to panic!!

Offline Shuey

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 11:54:11 AM »
We have been spoiled in the past going from Norwich - lets hope Corfuescape will get round to flights from Norwich. 

I have looked at all tour operators and there is nothing much out of Norwich most of the summer unless you want to go to Spain - which we dont!!

Offline RUSSELL

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 12:48:27 AM »
Hi Lisa & Steve
We fly out on the 25th of june with corfu escape and we was thinking the same thing last week so i sent Nancy a email and she told me that they was just sending the tickets out for the people golng out on the 11th of june.
Hope this helps you

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2007, 01:07:54 AM »
So we should get ours in about a week. We are going for two weeks so will be there the same time as you.

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2007, 06:29:17 PM »
Let us know how you get on with Corfuescape.   We are going in August (as usual) with Thomson from Norwich and paying an absolute fortune but we are staying at our favourite place - The Marina.  However, I had a bad accident in March and to aid my recovery I have managed to get a cheap flight from Stansted on 5 June.  Looking forward to seing all the happy faces in Arillas.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2007, 08:06:37 PM »
Hi Ann.

Sorry to hear about accident. When will you be in Arillas. We go 18th June for 2 weeks and also 6th Aug for 2 weeks.

Offline Ann K

• Arillas Addict
  • Arillas! Arillas! Arillas!
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2007, 09:39:04 PM »
I go 5 June for one week on my own as Paul has to work but we'll both be there 14 August for 2 weeks.  Also we hope that Chris and Margaret will be there then.

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »
Hi Maggie

We are flying with XL on 8th June and the tickets arrived today - a little over two weeks before we go!!  The flight seems to be with Air Malta.

Don't panic - they should be with you in another week or so.  Hope to see you as we are there until the 22nd.

Fiona

Maggie

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2007, 12:12:26 AM »
Fiona, I'm more worried about clothes for my hol, cos I haven't had time to get any yet!! May have to spend all my time on the nudie beach!lol. I hope you have a lovely time, and maybe we will bump into you somewhere.There will be 8 of us, so maybe you'll be able to spot us!!!!

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2007, 10:48:40 AM »
What a good idea Maggie, go to the nudie beach, take less clothes, at least that would stop the worry at the airport for being a couple of kilo's over!

Offline Fiona

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 03:21:23 PM »
Hehe Maggie, isn't it a nightmare shopping for clothes?  Well I think so anyway!  Get on the internet and let everything come to the door!

Yes, I should manage to spot 8 of you, but I'm sure Dimitris will point me in the right direction!

Maggie

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »
You may hear us before you see us!!!lol.

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 08:07:12 PM »
Guess what was waiting for me when I got in from work

TICKETS.

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC