Author Topic: tria adelphia  (Read 12477 times)

Offline john C

tria adelphia
« on: April 28, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »
Hi,
I am going to Arillas for the first time in june,I have read most of the reveiws and it seems to be spot on,but can anybody tell me if the walk from the beach to the Tria Adelphia is uphill. Also would be glad of any new info.
                                                                             Thanks  john C

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
Re: tria adelphia
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2007, 01:06:06 AM »
I wouldn't say the walk back from the beach to the TA is all up hill.  There is a slight incline going up towards the bakery and the Galini (which you can see on the map) but it isnt steep, just a bit tiring during the day when its hot.  Going past the Galini is all straight and no problems.  If you go the other way round the "circle" there is no hill.   Mike had a bad knee while we were away and it was a bit much for him.  We stayed at the Galini, in June we are at the Bardis Sun as its nearer the sea.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline john C

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2007, 03:57:23 AM »
Thanks for the info you have set my mind at rest! after a meal and a few beers I dont fancy climbing a hill to get to bed.
                                               john C

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
Not even a wooden one. ;-) Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Maggie

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
If you take the back road to Tria, there isn't a hill at all. also it's a very nice walk.

Offline john C

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2007, 08:44:46 PM »
HI Viv
reply is I just hate walking uphill anyway after a night out.
And thanks Maggie for that, it looks like we will be taking the back way home.
BY the way anybody know the best bar closest to the Tria Adelphia?
                                                    Thanks john C

e best bar closest to the T.A

Offline Jo Wissett

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »
Im sure that Philip at the Tria Adelphia will be more than happy to provide your liquid refreshments when needed!  The first 'bar' you would come to would be the Rainbow which is about 10 mins (max) downhill, followed by the main road a further 5 mins on.

We stayed at These apts a good few years ago and at the time our three boys were 5 and twins of 1.  As I am a beach lover and because we always ate near the beach at night we did this walk every day.

We found it to be a nice walk in the evenings and good chance to walk off all those calories we had consumed.  However, was very hot during the day so we tended to make sure we had everything we needed to avoid having to go back!  Saying this, the pool area is lovely and there were a fair few families who literally did not move from there all holiday!

Offline cooper

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 09:59:51 PM »
hi john
when  cooperyou going to tria apartments im going back june 18th for two weeks.
regards

Maggie

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 10:17:21 PM »
 John, The bar at tria is very good,usually fairly busy at meal times tho. I'm sure as Jo says, you would like the pool etc too. (if you don't feel like the walk to the beach every day).

Offline john C

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2007, 03:41:20 PM »
Hi I am back,I have been working away so I am sorry for the late reply.
I am going to the Tria on the 4th of june,for two weeks,so cooper I will miss you by a few days,but I will leave you a pint behind the bar !

Hello Maggie,yes it sounds like a good idea having chill days around the pool,but I tend to get a little bit bored and like to get around a bit,and from the reviews that I have read it seems that there is a lot to see locally,so we should be fine
                                                                                  john C

Offline Debbie37

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 11:14:43 PM »
Hi John
Im staying at Tria Adelphia 28/5 - 11/6 so might see you round the pool one day!
I'll be there with my 3 year old little boy called Zak and my mam and her boyfriend.  Its my first time in Arillas so looking forward to it!
Cheers
Debbie
Debbie

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2007, 10:46:05 AM »
For all you lucky folks going out later this year, I suggest you take a little torch with you for your walk back up the road. This isn't for you to see on the way as it is well lit, its mainly for the drivers as they do appreciate the advance warning of a light flashing around to make them aware you are there. (It also helps you find you things if you happen to drop them along the way, room keys, reading glasses, the cocktails at the coconut have a habit of making your hands slippy!!)

Offline john C

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45:53 PM »
hi debbie
This is also my first visit to Arillas,the reviews sound pretty good dont they,
We arrive from Birmingham on monday night 4th so we will get to have a drink together,and you can tell me all about Arillas,you will be well clued up by the time Pauline and myself arrive.
Hi Hells Bells,
You sound a little bit jelous ,or have you found somewhere better thanArillas?
Anyway thanks for the torch info,and I dont know what you mean about the cocktails!!
                                   john C

Offline john C

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2007, 09:52:23 PM »
Hels Bels,
Sorry mate I spelt it wrong first time [got no power of concentration,cant spell either]
                             john c

Offline Debbie37

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 04:43:15 PM »
Hi John

We are travelling from Newcastle. Yes the reviews do sound good and im really looking forward to the break!

Just hope the weather is nice as the reports arent looking too good!!

Look forward to meeting you and Pauline!

Have a safe journey.
Cheers
debbie  [/color]
Debbie

Booking.com