Author Topic: Kaloudis Apts  (Read 5744 times)

Offline smifco

Kaloudis Apts
« on: April 14, 2007, 04:17:32 PM »
Hello everyone,
                     Has anyone stayed at the Kaloudis studio Apartments, were due there on the 18th September, and are wondering about the usual things, you know, Like how far away from the beach/ Tavernas, etc. Also since weve never been to Arilas before we wondered if anyone could reccomend a realy nice place for a celebratory meal for my wifes 50th birthday, somewhere we could push the boat out a bit, and maybe have a little entertainment as well. We would be most gratefull for any advice about anything that would make our holiday better, so heres hoping.
Many thanks in advance
Smifco and family
(couple 1 aged 50 to 52)
couple 2 aged 30 to 32)
couple 3 aged 21 to 22)

Offline Rugbymad

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
Re: Kaloudis Apts
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
We too are going to Kaloudis apts,we arrive on the 25th of september.Are you there for a fortnight or just the week?
If you are there for a fortnight can you please have a cold one waitiing for me,(lol).

Offline kevin-beverly

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 09:04:42 AM »
Hi all
we are staying at the kaloudis village apts on the 31 August for 2 weeks.  We have never stayed there before, but last year we stayed at the Kokkinos Apts. The beach is about 10 metres from the Kaloudis main gate - its just across the road.  There are plenty of restaurants that will accommodate your needs.  But our favourite is the Thallasa - you can eat a simple meal, or really push the boat out here.  The food is absolutley wonderful, and Charlie their labrador dog is lovely as well.  (not to eat of course).  There are a few bars along the front.  All the tavernas and bars and within a stones throw from the kaloudis, so you will not go hungry or thirsty.  Hope this helps.

Kevin and Beverly

Offline smifco

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2007, 08:10:34 PM »
Ooops! were going on the 28th of September not the 18th , another 10 days to wait now, Oh well. Thanks for the replies guys, sounds great, were really looking forward to it. By the way I keep seeing reports about the owner being a bit anti social, anybody got any thoughts on this, Looking forward to your replies
smifco

Offline tracey&peter

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2007, 11:53:34 PM »
We have stayed at Kaloudis 4 times now and have never found Billy anti-social - he can be a bit iffy sometimes but you get to know his ways - we have always got on with him so much so that he has taken us out for the day on his boat - so treat him right and you could get a day out its really good fun as he knows the coast so well.

Tracey

Tracey & Peter Smith
Solihull
West Midlands

Offline LivingstonFamily

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • ThePicOfDaniella
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
Will be going back to Arillas for the 4th time in July, the resort(Kaloudis) and hospitality are fabulous.  Billy can be a grumpy git at times but hey we all have our weaknesses.  Helen and Christiana more than make up for it.  We had A day out on Billy's boat, which was fantastic. 

Looking forward to July
Julie- The Sun Soaker
Kev- The Jock
Daniella- The Terrapin Terror

Offline jules

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2007, 10:03:22 PM »
The Kaloudis is fab - you will have a brilliant time.  There are loads of lovely restaurants, Thalassa, Costas on the Beach, but Helen's cooking at the kaloudis is gorgeous too.  If you let Billy know that you want a celebration he will put something on for you and make a real fuss of you, we have celebrated our last two wedding anniversaries there and we are returning for our Silver Wedding this year - as we have such a special time.  If you let him know in advance, he may pick you up a cake from the special cake shop he gets all the gateaux from for the restaurant.
Have  brilliant time!!
Jules
Many thanks,

Jules

Offline LivingstonFamily

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
  • ThePicOfDaniella
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2007, 11:54:23 PM »
Yes like my dad sed (comment from this account above) its amazing,
When we go away Its we are always there on my mums birthdayy!

We always get Billy to order her a cake and put up a few balloons and things but last year was the big 40 for her (dont tell her we told you that) and we had a big party organised it was really fun :D

Billy can be grumpy somtimes but he is lovely really and helena christiana are lovely and fibo and pirry the dogss aree soo cute too :D

but not too forget Rulaa and kristof who run the shopp, kirstof is very like billy but once yhuu know him he has a heart of gold but rula is absolutely lovelyy!

you will have a fantastic time :D

Julie- The Sun Soaker
Kev- The Jock
Daniella- The Terrapin Terror

Offline Mango

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »
Hi there
Ye, Billy puts heck of a lot of hours in to ensure our holiday is the best so I think we can excuse him when he's grumpy as he's probably tired. I know I would be.
Amanda

Booking.com