Author Topic: Stamatis Apartments  (Read 7447 times)

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
Stamatis Apartments
« on: April 11, 2007, 02:05:46 PM »
I've checked through the forum and can't find any mention of these, i only found out about them myself from the Link Smiffy posted in the Car Hire thread, does anyone have any information on what they are like. The price and the location both look good for when I get away in September.

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
Re: Stamatis Apartments
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 02:38:06 PM »
I looked on the Arillas map, i cant see a Stamatis Appartments.

On the website it says these appartments are on the beachfront??  On the map there is a Stamatis Supermarket but this is no where near the beach, so i havent a clue where they are?!

Offline Eileen

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 02:51:04 PM »
Hi Smiffy,

You will see the location of the Stamatis apartments on this page of Arkokal website...

http://arkokal.gr/Arillasmap.jpg2.jpg

Eileenxx

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 03:05:29 PM »
Yeah I stayed at the Mirage last year and they are right next door, thats why I recognized them and the location is just about perfect, has anyone been inside?

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
I noticed these ones, but couldnt think where they are.  Might have to print the names on the map and do a rekky whilst in Arillas.  The price is good though I thought.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 06:07:14 PM »
Walk down to the beach and turn left as you hit the jetty, keep going over the bridge and they are on your left before you get to the Sea Breeze and the other restaurants at the evil bend in the road. My mind has gone blank if they are before of after the Mirage, I think they are just after.

Offline Bet

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2007, 10:16:12 PM »
These Apartments are run by Poppys sister,that is Poppy from Bardis Sun. They look well kept ,but the balconies overlooks the Mirage carpark, however, the plus is that they are in an ideal location for the beach,bars and tavernas

Offline vivian

• Vivian
  • ARILLIAC
  • Stay Nude it ant Rude
    • http://www.holmvalley.com
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 07:59:26 AM »
They are on Dimitris map, sort of behind and to the right of thr Graziella. Will try and get a viewing in May. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 11:46:04 AM »
These Apartments are run by Poppys sister,that is Poppy from Bardis Sun. They look well kept ,but the balconies overlooks the Mirage carpark, however, the plus is that they are in an ideal location for the beach,bars and tavernas

Thanks for that, I remember it clearly now, it was right behind our room at the Mirage, It would probably be ideal. My Mum and Paul are good friends with Mr (sorry forgot his name) from Arillas Travel, hopefully they can show me round in May. Do apartments like these book up early?

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 12:57:37 PM »
know nothing about them,did not see smiffy's link so dont know the price,I do know that quite a few years ago,before the mirage and even before the horizon were built a swiss couple stayed at some apartment along there and Dimitris had arranged it for them.i am talking 10 or 12 years ago at least and do not know if its the same building even,so not much help really
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 01:12:35 PM »
Dont know if anyone can help but a few locals have told us that mozzies can be very bad that end of the beach road because of the swamp near the bridge.  Has anyone found that?

Offline Joe

• Forum Fanatic
    • Thomas Cook Airlines
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 01:35:17 PM »
I stayed at the Mirage early September and hardly got any bites when I normally seem to attract them with a vengeance, even left the patio doors open some nights. Might be worse in the middle of summer but seemed ok to me.

Offline harold

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 02:35:52 PM »
We were fine when we stayed in the Horizon
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Booking.com