Author Topic: NIkos apartments  (Read 9343 times)

Offline ullyn

NIkos apartments
« on: March 25, 2007, 09:09:01 PM »
Hi,  We are due to stay at the Nikos apartments at the end of June.  Can anyone say whether bath towels are provided?  The Manos brochure is unclear on this.  We need as much luggage allowance for all my son's toys, so not having to pack bath towels is a great help.

Also does anyone know if air-con is available in the 2 bed apartments?

Thanks

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: NIkos apartments
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 02:13:27 PM »
Not stayed at the Nikos but have stayed in a couple of other apartments and they both had bath and hand towels provided.  They get changed about two/three times a week and all they ask is that you don't use them for the beach/pool.  So I would say you only need to pack your beach towels.

Can't help with the air-con but, once again, nearly all the places look like they have air-con if you want to use it.

We went last year in July and October and didn't need to use the air-con or hire a fan.
Cheryl O

Offline ullyn

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 04:43:17 PM »
Thanks for the reply.   We'll probably take a chance and not bother with the towels, I'm sure there will be some.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 08:19:22 PM »
We stayed at the end of June beginning July last year and it was very hot, we hired a fan though for the last few days as it seemed to get hotter.  If you can put up with the noise it helped a lot.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline andy & claire h

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 09:06:06 AM »
Hi ullyn,

We've stayed at Nikos a few times, last year vasillis had installed air con in the top two appartments and was trying to do the other apts over winter, so they may now be done but i can't say for sure. You do get bath and hand towels provided so you can bring more toys for your son. We are there from  the 11th june for two weeks so we may bump into you.
Have a great holiday, Vasillis and his family are great so i'm sure you will.

Andy.

Offline ullyn

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 03:51:49 PM »
Thanks for the info, its reassuring to know that towels will be provided.  That should save me some excess baggage charges!

We arrive on the 25th June, so we will probably be arriving just as you are leaving.

Thanks again

Offline daphne blumer

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 04:29:16 PM »
Hi,  firstly I am very envious that you are staying at Nikos, you will want for nothing especially bath towels.  We stayed for 3 weeks last summer and my boys 6 & 8 had the most fantastic time.

The towles are changes on average every 3 days, there is air con available.  Its a fair walk to the beach for a little one, but worth it.  I would recommend a torch for the buggy if you come home in the dark.

I could go on for ever raving about Nikos Apartments and Vasilis the owner, the only downside was I put on a stone!

DB

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 05:58:54 PM »
Are you going back Daphne?
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »
Hi
   I stayed in Nikos apartment about 4 years ago with my wife and 2 kids. As far as I remember yes, you do get bath towells. The apartments were clean if a little basic, but then what else do you expect in Greece? It is a good walk into the town centre but you are made to feel so welcome at Nicos that we stayed around the pool.

Offline justphil

• Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Arillas is in my soul
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2008, 06:48:06 PM »
hi MicK-G

that is the point - the people make you feel so welcome you just never go anywhere else. And it is authentic - not just a "Customer Service" ploy. Our friends there will tell you what I mean.

Sounds like time for another visit...
Phil

Offline MicK-G

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 10:32:50 AM »
Hi JustPhil
          Five weeks today untill I go. We're staying at a private appartment next to Mirage. Can't wait! I hope that you have a great time.
Mick

Booking.com