Author Topic: Picture of the day  (Read 6946 times)

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Picture of the day
« on: October 30, 2006, 04:11:39 PM »
That deserted beach is so sad. Last day of the season today. How will we all survive until next May? Thank goodness for the forum Dimitri.....

Sandy x
Sandy x

Offline Cheryl2307

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Forum Fanatic
Re: Picture of the day
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 04:28:33 PM »
It looks so strange - would love to be there.  Bet the taverna/hotel/apartment owners will be glad to be able to get some rest though cos they work so hard.
Cheryl O

Offline Lynette

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 05:39:02 PM »
Dimitri,

Have a lovely healthy restful! close of season best wishes to you, Lisa and all your family, I no you will be playing around with the website and come up with new ideas.

We all look forward to seeing you next year and think on, you must be the only greek man to have such a big fan club!! I no Lisa thinks that.

Love and Best wishes to you all

Lynette
xx

Maggie

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 07:56:34 PM »
do you think they all heaved a sigh of relief this morning?
 I hope everybody in arillas has a nice restful winter, so
 they are ready for us all next year! haha.
  Thank you all for making us feel so welcome. (again)x

Offline kat66

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2006, 10:11:58 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Although I have only been to Arillas once I to felt very touched by the picture yesterday like the end of a very special year. But of course as you all remark a well earned rest is due for next year and some old faces and maybe a few new ready to experience the peace and tranquility of Arillas. Although we already have other plans for next year we will be back and we are searching for places on other Greek Islands with a similar ambience. So if anyone knows of any similar villages please let me know. Arillas is ...... well what can I say just SPECIAL in every way. Thank you all for helping me find this lovely place !

KAT x x

Offline Smiffypink

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2006, 10:26:07 AM »
Hi Kat,

Ive been to quite a few Greek islands over the years and ive not found a place like Arillas yet anywhere else!

But if you do find somewhere be sure to enjoy it but also be sure to go back to the special place that is Arillas, it really is a lovely place to be :-) Glad you enjoyed your visit!!

Offline wacko

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 04:01:11 AM »
not often i get on these days

But have to say the beach looks great. Would be there  in te morning if i could, a very many thanks to the folks of Arilas and with much hope we will be back there in May!

wacko

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 11:59:43 AM »
The beach is looking luvverly today!  Wish I was there too.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com