Author Topic: FISHING IN ARILLAS  (Read 5134 times)

Offline katrin

FISHING IN ARILLAS
« on: August 25, 2006, 06:41:04 PM »
Hello everybody,

we will be in Arillas on august 31st. Does anybody know about fishing there?
My husband is a fishing- addict and would like to rent a boat on some days. Is it possible there?
Or is there a boat that takes you fishing?
thanks for replyes
Caterina
Katrin

JOHNB

Re: FISHING IN ARILLAS
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 07:57:31 PM »
Hi Katrin;

You can hire boats from the watersports place in the sea front.
I think it was 30 euros for 2 hours 40 for 3 hours and 65 for all day,take note the diesel you use is extra.We went out for 2 hours and it cost an extra 15 euros.

Good luck

John

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 11:59:46 AM »
We met a lovely old couple that lived in  Arillas for the summer (they come from Athens) and became friends in the time we were there - he is in his 80's and he goes fishing on his boat every other day for fish and lobsters, just enough for him and his wife to eat.  He doesnt go too far out either and it does depend on how windy it is too because he manages his boat on his own. (I think that one of the boats in the webcam is his).  We arent brave enough to ask to accompany him as the boat is a bit too small for us and I cant swim!  But he always comes back with something - so fishing must be good there.  The sea was like a mirror for 90% of the time we were there - perfect!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 05:03:21 PM »
Oh blow it I have done my ticker thing wrong!!! will have to go back and change it!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Booking.com