Author Topic: marinaki apartments  (Read 22715 times)

Offline carol

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Arillas Addict
marinaki apartments
« on: August 22, 2006, 02:36:30 PM »
Hi,Is there anybody who could help please.I have an e.mail address for the Marinaki apartments and it keeps coming up as results unknown.I have put in "   marinakiarillas@yahoo.gr   " hope theres somebody who can help me.Thanks,cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Offline Eileen

• ARILLIAC
  • Linakis lemons!
    • http://www.villalinakis.com
Re: marinaki apartments
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 02:50:32 PM »
Hi Carol,

Just email the Marina Hotel.  You will find their email address here http://www.hotelmarina.gr/ 

Alternatively call them on 0030 26630 51102

Eileenxx

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 03:52:57 PM »
Hi Carol

hope you had a nice holiday.  Shame we didnt meet up.  We went to the Greek night in the Marina on Sat 12th Aug but didnt notice any large groups.  We stay at the Marinaki every year and would never go anywhere else.  They are just perfect.  Yes, speak to billy at Marina who will give you Dida's telephone number.

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 04:07:53 PM »
Hi Jo,We were at the Marina sat 12th aug,there were only 5 of us!! 4 had gone home the day before and another 2 had friends that had come to Arillas for the day so they didnt make it either.I videoed the dancing we sat on the left hand side of the steps and ramp.Talis and his dad rearranged our table when we changed the booking from 7 to 5.We stayed at the Makris this year and had a wonderful holiday but the walk was a bit too much and the Marinaki looked purfect  :)  maybe we'll meet up next time,cx

Offline Mike and Debbie

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 07:10:12 PM »
Hi Carol,

Hope you had a safe journey back. We got back yesterday 2hrs late as we had to stop off at East midlands for fuel but we are already missing Arilas and planning for next year.
The walk back was a little tiresome but it wore the young ones out so they were ready for bed when we got back, this allowed us "adults" some bar time.We will be at Makris again as it was perfect for the kids and the accomodation was superb. The Makri family also made us welcome and the children want to go back again.
It was really nice to meet you all and i hope you will keep in touch

Debbie,Mike and family
[link=http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/vc/][image noborder]http://www.caribbeanmag.com/cd/Corfu/200807281230_101.gif[/image][/link][link=http://www.caribbeanmag.com/member/tips/home/15/Bahamas.html]Bahamas Trip Reports[/link]

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 07:43:26 PM »
Hi Mike Debbie and kids,Glad you got back safely and not too much of a delay.We came straight home no delays at all.Dan had a 4 hour delay.Unfortunately my mum and dad were waiting for us when we got home with some sad news.My mums brother had died unexpectedly,he was only 61, my mum is devistated.I dont know if Kerry has told you but we had a bit of good news to tell them,Sarahs pregnant!!we've known for a few weeks but the kids only found out the day before we came home.My mum and dad are made up.So since we,ve been home we,ve been reallly busy with the funeral a wedding at the weekend in saundersfoot and a burial of the urn tomorrow.Ive still got ironing to do from the holidays.We did enjoy the Makris,it was set in a beautiful location but the kids moaned too much!!!Next time they want to go back on the sea front.I hope Kerry Mark David and Amie are all ok.and glad you enjoyed your holiday in Arillas.It just seems to draw you back there.Nice to hear from you and yes we will keep in touch.See you soon carol Rob Sarah Emma Dan Kirsty and Danxx

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 01:30:55 PM »
[/URL]
[/img]

Hope this works! As a few people were interested, this is the main bedroom of the Marinaki.

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 01:32:46 PM »
Whoops.  Looks like I will have to try again!

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 01:38:22 PM »

Ta da! (I hope)

Offline Jo Wissett

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 01:41:28 PM »

This is the front view of these apts.  We stay in the bottom right but the upstairs rooms are spectacular.

Offline carol

• Arillas Addict
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 10:21:16 AM »
Hi, Does anybody know if we can book these apartments with a flight with a tour operator.I really dont fancy doing it independantly.thanks,Cx

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 11:48:09 AM »
They look lovely Jo... and a proper bed too not an uncomfortable pine one.  Everyone will want to book that now!  I am going to have a look on the map for them, cant remember where they are.

Carol, a lot of people are booking independently now, we have done that this year and it is not a problem. You could get your flights first and then ring up for the accommodation but I would perhaps ring them first to see if they have the dates you are after and get them "pencilled" in.  If they are in a package deal they might actually come up cheaper though so worth checking that out too.

Just found this link:  www.bridgetoCorfu.com;   
email address:  sue@bridgetocorfu.com; phone:  01938 590312

Hope this helps -  Sue x
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

riggers

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 11:53:37 AM »
Yes they look fantastic. They are right on the seafront just in front of Kaloudis.

riggers..

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »
I remember them now... in a really nice quiet part of the beach front.
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Marymary

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 03:39:48 PM »
They are lovely looking apartments and look spotless

love
Mary

xx

Booking.com