Author Topic: PRICES FOR FOOD AND DRINKS  (Read 2880 times)

Offline dana mirela

PRICES FOR FOOD AND DRINKS
« on: August 02, 2006, 03:51:52 PM »
can anyone help me with some prices?
...for food, drinks, rent a car etc....
dana a

Offline Hels Bels

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
Re: PRICES FOR FOOD AND DRINKS
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 10:44:35 AM »
Hi Dana,

The prices vary, at restaurants overlooking the Beach you can expect to pay about 8 euros upwards for a substantial main meal, Amstel is about 2.50 euros, a lot of places have special offers as well. There are also other places where you can get set 3 course for just 7 Euros (away from the beach). We spent about 30 euros on a meal for 2 with drinks, going to the places away from the beach we paid as little as 17 euros for a similar meal. But that sunset is worth it and you can stay there all evening enjoying the atmosphere!!

Offline andy & claire h

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 11:36:49 PM »
Hi Dana,

All of the tavernas are reasonably priced but the best value meal we had was at the sea breeze on the sea front.They have three course set menu's for between 6 and 8 euros. there was a fish set menu, steak set menu, chicken set menu or a bbq set menu. The food was very good too. We had two three course adult meals, two kids meals,half a litre of  wine2 or 3 beers and drinks for the kids all for 35 euros. As for car hire, we had a Hyundai atos from arilas travel for just 30 euros a day.If you feel a little more adventurous you could have a scooter for 12 euros a day.  Hope this info helps.

yamass                  andy.

Offline dana mirela

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 11:50:20 PM »
thanks for informations. it helps me. i am coming to arillas in september, on my honeymoon...in 22 september...can`t wait .....
dana a

Booking.com