Author Topic: Trips  (Read 4126 times)

Offline jillspeyer

Trips
« on: July 30, 2006, 08:58:31 PM »
Could anybody recommend any day trips.I do not plan to hire a car so organized coach or boat trips would be ideal.Anybody been to Albania a i quite fancy going.Will be there 7th to 21st August cant wait .jillsheff

Offline Bruce

• Arillas regular visitor
  • Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
Re: Trips
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 09:06:07 PM »
Hi Jill

Depends what you want out of the trip, but there is a "history of the Island" type trip which is very good (sorry cannot remember the name) and there is a boat trip to Corfu Town which is a great way to go shopping for pressies,
Bruce and Lynne
Flying out on 28th August 2009 (6th time)
Stopping at the Mirage (4th time)

Offline Lisa and Steve

• JustLisa
  • Forum Fanatic
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 09:45:14 PM »
We are also going 7th Aug. Next monday!!!!!!! Can't wait. Where are you staying and where are you flying from?

Offline jillspeyer

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 09:48:07 PM »
We are going to Bardis Sun and we are flying from Manchester 11am.

Offline Marie

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 09:50:21 PM »
me 2 7th aug!!!! 8:30am from birmingham!!!

Offline nikilouise

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 02:24:45 PM »
The best trip we have ever been on, on a holiday was the Katamarang day trip!! it was excellent!! The katamarang takes you on a trip across the sea, first to a stop off point at the lagoon were people are allowed to jump straight from the boat in to the sea! which at the time was 25oC!! absolutely stunning views! At this time aswell you will be served sandwiches and fruit cocktail. Then it will take you to main land greece for about an hour, in which you can go shopping etc! Then on the way back you stop again for a swim, but on the way you get served champagne! It was absoutely fantastic! Expensive but well worth the money!!

Could anybody recommend any day trips.I do not plan to hire a car so organized coach or boat trips would be ideal.Anybody been to Albania a i quite fancy going.Will be there 7th to 21st August cant wait .jillsheff

Offline gaye

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 01:22:08 AM »
Jill, Steve, Lisa and Marie we are going on Aug 7th too. 11.30 from manchester. Hope to see you there!
gaygo

Offline blondegirl

• ARILLIAC
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »
Will be thinking of you Lisa and Steve!  Hope you have just as good a time at the Bardis as you did at the Galini in June when we were all there and that the weather is good for you.  Your 2nd visit has come around quck.  Sue x
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Offline PAUL CONLON

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 11:18:15 PM »
We are also going 7th Aug. Next monday!!!!!!! Can't wait. Where are you staying and where are you flying from?
So are we  see you there
PAUL,JOYCE AND SOPHIE
NEWCSTLE

Booking.com