Author Topic: Dionyssos 2  (Read 10502 times)

Offline ClareS

Dionyssos 2
« on: July 27, 2006, 06:02:25 PM »
I am staying at the Dionyssos 2 appartments this year and want to know if anyone has stayed there recently and could give me an idea of what they are like, I stayed in Arillas last year and cannot remember where these appartments are.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • Arillas regular visitor
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
Re: Dionyssos 2
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2006, 11:38:15 PM »
These studios are part of the Rainbow complex and I've stayed there every year since 1993. They are clean, spacious, comfortable and run by a lovely family - Jimmy and Spiros, their wives and parents. You will love it!

Sandy
Sandy x

Offline ClareS

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 12:16:46 PM »
Cheers Sandy,

These appartments sounds really nice and i'm sure we will have a great relaxing time there lets hope the weather holds out till october and theres not too many thunderstorms.

Thanks again Clare

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 10:48:54 PM »
We have just come back from two weeks at Dionyssos 2 and I have to say they are very tidy and well maintained, couldn't complain about anything and Spiro and Jimmy are fantastic hosts, can't wait to go back next year.
SHEILA

Offline Cheryl2307

• Forum Fanatic
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:16 AM »
That's good to know,Sheila, we are going there on 9th October!  Sorry, don't mean to rub it in!  Bet you are really depressed being back!  I'll have a Mythos for you when I'm there!
Cheryl O

Offline sinbads little girl

• Silver Medal {over 40 posts}
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 10:19:59 AM »
not sure of the actual dionyssos but the nafiska is part of it and i would say the standard are the same but you should have a drink in the bar with jimmy Spiro and billy there a laugh but you will miss them when you home i sure do luv little miss

Offline sheila

• Super Member {over 100 posts}
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2006, 07:50:24 PM »
Really do miss being in Arillas but the thought of three weeks next year is keeping me going.
SHEILA

Offline EaK

• We'll be back [;->
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »
so glad to hear that we, 4 of us are going out in May, cannot wait, set em up Spiros, that'l be four mythos followed by four Metaxa's,
Cheers

Offline ronmonkey

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
  • andy and the boy, @the atki may2009
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 12:34:38 AM »
also at rainbow in may, jimmy and spiros are great - spiros has a bit of the basil fawlty about him but in a good way

Offline Arron

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »
Hi, i have stayed in these appartments for the last 10 years and they are great, loads of room, well maintained and we now have a little girl and there's still loads of room.

And as stated all ready, Jimmy and Spiro are top hosts and will sort out any problems you might have straight away.

Hope this helps.

Arron

Offline Joyce

• Golden Medal {over 60 posts}
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2007, 09:50:06 PM »
Hi Arron,

Nice to hear that you are out there!!!!  Hope Charlie and Nicki are well.  Can we expect to see you this year (silly question really)?  Seems like with the new season just around the corner and the sun shining here - all the Arillas lovers emerge from hibernation!

Don't think Victoria will make it to Arillas this year (so hopefully no broken arms, chest infections and the rest to deal with) - she is going to Zante with a friend in June/July.  She said she thought Alex and Lesley's son, Rob, is going to Zante this year too.

Photographs of your Princess - please!  See you in August?  Love to you, Charlie, Nicki, Tina. Alex and Lesley.   

Offline sinbads little girl

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »
well after stopping at the rainbow complezx before i will be  staying in the dionyssos 2 this time with a friend in my room and my parents in another.carnt wait to come back ive missed it loadz. hope everyone has a nice holiday love little miss

Offline eaky

• Bronze medal {over 20 posts}
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 09:09:42 AM »
so glad to hear that we, 4 of us are going out in May, cannot wait, set em up Spiros, that'l be four mythos followed by four Metaxa's,
Cheers

It wont be long now, 7 days and counting.......
PS, if its not obvious I'm also EAK, for some reason I couldnt log on as EAK, so i re-registered, not wanting to miss out on any news on Arillas......................

Offline hotdanz

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 03:49:08 PM »
We didnt stay in these apartments but the little ones at the back (This was about 2002 or thereabouts). They didnt have a swimming pool or anything so we used Jimmys (Dimitris) and Spiros' pool and bar. I have to say that these two guys and their family make your holiday (the little boy, i think his name was Yani or something similar, was only two at the time and was such a cutie and he had a little dog called pluto).

I'm guessing the appartments will be great if these guys have anything to do with it but i can assure you that once you meet Jimmy and Spiros, you wont care what your room is like and you most certainly wont want to come home.

I would love to go back to this place. im 18 now so if i got the date right i was only 13 at the time (and had a major crush on the 16 year old, barely english speaking bar boy called Arris) but it was just the best holiday i have ever had, i would rather be there being entertained by Jimmy and Spiros than be in a club 18-30.

If anyone could update me of the family and pluto and such that would be great. i would also really appreciate an e-mail address for the place to organise my return.

Offline Sandy x

• Sandy
  • ARILLIAC
  • Kouklospito
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 04:00:53 PM »
The family are all well. Spiro now has two daughters and Jimmy two sons. Yes, everyone had a crush on Arris but young Spiros was the best a couple of years ago (until he had his accident and couldn't work there any more). There is a link to the Rainbow Bar on this site if you click on "local links" and you can leave a message in the Guestbbopk for Jimmy and Spiros. They are still the best!! If you want to book, they are still with Manos this year.
Sandy x

Booking.com